British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 759

What?

Quote: sootyj @ June 6 2011, 11:18 PM BST

I do wish Dr Who would finally get the balls to eject the last of it's conventional structuring.

It needs to get back to simple.

No! It needs to drop the ballast, unfurl the sails and depart on a wonderous narrative voyage.

The difference between RTD Who and Moff Who is that Moff has better ideas but RTD tells stories better.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/152281/doctor-who-plot-posted-16-years-ago.html

Quote: Marc P @ June 6 2011, 11:19 PM BST

It needs to get back to simple.

Does your life feel simple, Marc P?

Quote: Tim Azure @ June 7 2011, 8:27 AM BST

Does your life feel simple, Marc P?

Eh? ;)

Quote: Marc P @ June 7 2011, 8:24 AM BST

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/152281/doctor-who-plot-posted-16-years-ago.html

*wonders if Sooty will be in charge of Doctor Who in 16 years time with his radical no-drama-whatsoever storylines*

Quote: chipolata @ June 7 2011, 8:31 AM BST

*wonders if Sooty will be in charge of Doctor Who in 16 years time with his radical no-drama-whatsoever storylines*

Would it be any worse than wibbly wobbly timey wimey?

Quote: Marc P @ June 6 2011, 11:15 PM BST

No Matthew all your posts have been almost reverential, no criticism allowed. which as you know is a bit silly.

Are you sure about that? Because it's not quite true. I enjoy the show as is more than you, but I've put up negative stuff too. A few pages back you'll even note my own little score card for the first half of this series; it features a 4 out of 10, two sevens and a six; so hardly reverential.

Quote: chipolata @ June 7 2011, 8:31 AM BST

I'll be in charge of the world by there, there will be no drama.

It will be beautiful citizen, it will be beautiful.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 7 2011, 3:54 PM BST

Are you sure about that? Because it's not quite true. I enjoy the show as is more than you, but I've put up negative stuff too. A few pages back you'll even note my own little score card for the first half of this series; it features a 4 out of 10, two sevens and a six; so hardly reverential.

Well you said I didn't like the show and I said did. Was all. In short. :D

Hopefully they'll get shut of Amy and just do Doctor and 1st regenerated River Song , not current, and Rory... Because the girls like him.

I wonder if Amy will stay beyond this series.
The assistants in New Who don't seem to last any longer than that.
Ignoring Rose coming back as Mick Jagger in series 4

I'd be very surprised if we don't have an all new companion or companions come next series.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 7 2011, 5:00 PM BST

Ignoring Rose coming back as Mick Jagger in series 4

:D