British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 723

This was a half decent episode, it wasn't a dog, but it was certainly not top drawer. It's certainly better than the Silurian two parter we got at about this point last year.

Quote: chipolata @ May 22 2011, 12:14 PM BST

The acid might be setting up the last story before the break. Maybe cybermen use it for something.

Keep their suits all shiny.

Yup - a reckon a Druids ep would be cool.

As long as Ken Barlow isn't in it.

Quote: Griff @ May 22 2011, 11:36 AM BST

Eisteddfod Of Death.

Laughing out loud Nice one Griff.

Quick question guys. Has the Tardis been melted by the acid or is it/she sunk in a pool of goo? Just wondered as the Doctor's boots didn't fare very well.

Quote: Marc P @ May 22 2011, 3:04 PM BST

Yup - a reckon a Druids ep would be cool.

It would be quite nice if they did a Druid-y, Wickerman-esque tale; but with no monsters, just this scary cult of deranged people. I don't think they would, but it would be an interesting change, if they were just a weirdy, deranged cult and not being controlled by an alien, or similar.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 22 2011, 3:06 PM BST

Laughing out loud Nice one Griff.

eh? whats the joke?

Quote: Griff @ May 22 2011, 2:59 PM BST

There was a classic series episode called The Stones Of Blood about stone circles but Wikipedia tells me that was set in Cornwall.

My eyes are up here Doctor!!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 22 2011, 3:07 PM BST

It would be quite nice if they did a Druid-y, Wickerman-esque tale; but with no monsters, just this scary cult of deranged people. I don't think they would, but it would be an interesting change, if they were just a weirdy, deranged cult and not being controlled by an alien, or similar.

Riley tries to resist the temptation to make some crack about this probably being what druids are. A scary cult of deranged people. And fails.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 22 2011, 3:10 PM BST

Riley tries to resist the temptation to make some crack about this probably being what druids are. A scary cult of deranged people. And fails.

Not real Druids. Proper Druids!

Quote: Marc P @ May 22 2011, 3:11 PM BST

Not real Druids. Proper Druids!

Proper Druids aren't real?

:)

Quote: Marc P @ May 22 2011, 3:13 PM BST

:)

:S

:D

Quote: Marc P @ May 22 2011, 3:15 PM BST

:D

Rolling eyes

You get real Druids on the news at Stonehenge. You get proper Druids in Doctor Who and the like. It's like the Royal Family.

PROPER PRINCESS

REAL PRINCESS