British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 646

I guess not. I knew Amy would be...y'know...ever since the Doctor was on about her putting on a few pounds.

Maybe he's ignoring them or they're avoiding him?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 23 2011, 8:24 PM BST

I guess not. I knew Amy would be...y'know...ever since the Doctor was on about her putting on a few pounds.

I just thought he was being rude. I'm quite thick though.

Quote: sootyj @ April 23 2011, 8:24 PM BST

Maybe he's ignoring them or they're avoiding him?

Maybe he wouldn't forget them. 'Cos he's like, all magic and clever and that.

I also like the way Matt Smith has a few little recurring quirks/catchphrases.
The Fez/Hat thing, the "Oh no don't call me that, that sounds terrible" stuff etc.
I was trying to think if David Tennant had any, all I could think of was "Alonzi" & "I'm Brilliant"

Quote: Griff @ April 23 2011, 8:25 PM BST

I'm going to forget that they waved the magic wand at the end of last series, and look forward to Amy having a half-Auton baby.

Do Auton's have winkles?

Will it be Caesarian?

Quote: Griff @ April 23 2011, 8:31 PM BST

*Allons-y

Don't forget

"I'm so, so, sorry..." *sad face*

and

"Humans are brilliant!" *happy face*

Laughing out loud !

Laughing out loud

Quote: Griff @ April 23 2011, 8:31 PM BST

"I'm so, so, sorry..." *sad face*

That one was definitely used too many times.

Quote: Griff @ April 23 2011, 8:04 PM BST

Actually I've just realised can answer my own question. Whichever episode has the Cybermen in, will be this year's Silurian fiasco.

I think that's a Moffat ep though, I think he'll do something good with them. Their fleeting appearance last year in his two part finale was already better than the full appearances they'd made previously!

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 8:13 PM BST

I think it was a David Tennant fan.

YOU killed Matt Smith?! MONSTER!

I just watched it again, whizzed by just as quick, it really is a rather great first episode; and those monsters, my my. Everyone was saying they were the best new baddies since the Angels, and they weren't wrong.

Oh yes - LOVED the Easter Island joke about his face. Heh.

I wish they'd redesign the Cybermen again, make them look less like toys. I know for budget reasons they probably won't/can't.

Are they the proper cybermen or still the ones from the parallel universe? I get confused.

Cybermen they're all Mondassholes ulitmately.

They're West Country ones. Cidermen.

Wah Wah Waaaaah