British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 642

Quote: chipolata @ June 27 2010, 6:49 PM BST

Scores for Doctor Who Thread opinions MARC P - 8 GAVIN - 6 GODOT'S TAXIS - 8 NOGGET - 5 JOHN LUCAS 101 - 3 NIL PUTTERS - 7 ZOOO - 100 CHIP - 10 MATTHEW STOTT - 0 :)

Let's hope Stott can break his duck this year! ;)

Less than 20 minutes to go now.

Happy? I ARE!

I didn't do anything.

Curious uninterest in the Riley Household by both Major and Minor. Minor - understandable. Even at the age of eight she is besotted with the gangly Scot. Major is not fussed. Tonight was met with a resounding meh and retreat to the PS2. So just the grown ups then.
The distaff side of Riley Towers have no interest in football whatsoever but both have been muttering about watching United tomorrow or on iPlayer. I wonder why...

Aw. Tennant's awesomeness has ruined them forever.

Maybe if it gets better this series it'll draw them back in.

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 5:43 PM BST

I didn't do anything.

Please, zooo, this isn't the "Words On Your Gravestone" thread!

Quote: chipolata @ June 27 2010, 6:49 PM BST

Scores for Doctor Who Thread opinions

MARC P - 8
GAVIN - 6
GODOT'S TAXIS - 8
NOGGET - 5
JOHN LUCAS 101 - 3
NIL PUTTERS - 7
ZOO - 1
CHIP - 10
MATTHEW STOTT - 0

:)

I'd like an update.

Quote: chipolata @ April 23 2011, 5:46 PM BST

Please, zooo, this isn't the "Words On Your Gravestone" thread!

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 5:46 PM BST

Aw. Tennant's awesomeness has ruined them forever.

Maybe if it gets better this series it'll draw them back in.

I wonder if it had been just the same, but had still starred Tennant, your opinion would be any different..? Whistling nnocently

Quote: chipolata @ April 23 2011, 5:38 PM BST

Let's hope Stott can break his duck this year! ;)

:P

I like how being far too negative scores you points, but too positive gets you none. I guess that's being British for you!

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 23 2011, 5:49 PM BST

I'd like an update.

You'll have to wait until the end of the series!

We will encourage them to join us in the next ten minutes but can't force them. I think that probably in the case of Riley Minor she's still rather upset about 'Sarah-Jane' and isn't quite ready to watch yet. She can work the iPlayer and watch it when she's ready.
Riley Major I am surprised about but I'm sure he'll ooze through shortly.
Anyway, stop chatting and get a comfortable place on the settee. Moff's script better be bl****y awesome after the build up its been given.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 23 2011, 5:51 PM BST

I wonder if it had been just the same, but had still starred Tennant, your opinion would be any different..? Whistling nnocently :P I like how being far too negative scores you points, but too positive gets you none. I guess that's being British for you!

You take positivity too far, Stott. You're the Waylon Smithers of the BCG!

I'm going to watch this tonight, but not sure how far I'll get.

Quote: chipolata @ April 23 2011, 5:55 PM BST

You take positivity too far, Stott. You're the Waylon Smithers of the BCG!

Nah, I've pointed out plenty of stories I don't like; but I also happen to really like the show, which is why I watch it, and so, not unusually I don't think, actually enjoy a lot of what's shown!

Thought that was quite a good episode. Liked the ex-FBI chap and the weird ending.

It's certainly a more intersting way to open a series than the one with the little fat baby creatures, isn't it?

It felt like Who firing on all cylinders, and the alien is a superb creation.