British Comedy Guide

Looking for a co-writer for an absurdist dark comedy feature film.

Hello folks, hope everyone is well and creatively busy!

I'm a writer-director based in London working between animation and live-action.
In case you're curious, this is what I do (www.andreavinciguerra.com).

Been quite a long time since I connected and collaborated with new writers and having been lucky enough to have built in the last few years a fairly good amount of connections with networks, agents and heads of developments (both here and in Italy), I thought this may be a good time to open up my circle of collaborators and see if anyone out there is looking for new challenges before those contacts realise I'm a fraud and shift their interest into someone else.

I'm always looking for partners in crime for a variety of projects in development, but particularly, atm I have a 10-page treatment-outlined story for a feature which I'm hoping to bring to the next stage of development. It's a dark comedy set in London in a similar tone to dry comedies such as Dream Scenario, Triangle of Sadness and Swiss Army Man.

I'd be interested in hearing from talented creative writers who have great energy, high ambitions, and proven previous experiences in writing comedy/drama feature films, ideally with some previous good festival laurels to show off.

If you're a fan of people like Todd Solondz, Ruben östlund, Tony McNamara, Louis Ck, Quentin Dupieux, Daniels, Raphael Bob-Waksberg (BoJack H.), that is def a great starting line.
If this sounds somehow interesting to you, drop me an email at andrea_vinciguerra@yahoo.com with examples of your work and let's have a chat. Who knows in life.
Ciao!