British Comedy Guide

BCG 5 a Side league

Why not, though Aaron will probably throw a fit, or walk away in despair

Anyway, there are only three of us in it at present! Come on lads (and lasses for that matter)

Well, this is going to be exciting, with three of us in it.

And as the recently retired you know who yelled a few years back "Where are you?! Let's be 'avin' you!"

Anyway, to make it simples, here is the link with code, which should take you right to the page to join in the fun! 😒

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/vlmilq

I'm sorry but there's already enough to sort out on a Friday afternoon/Saturday morning. Premier League FFL/Telegraph FFL/Super 6/Bet365 score challenge/Spread bets on the weekend football/William Hill & Sky bet boosts/Saturday horse racing selections...

But you only have to pick 5 players 😢

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th August 2024, 10:42 AM

But you only have to pick 5 players 😢

By the same token I have to choose 295 not to select.

It's like saying saying "but you only have to back one horse" when there are 560 runners in the course of an afternoon.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th August 2024, 9:46 PM

By the same token I have to choose 295 not to select.

It's like saying saying "but you only have to back one horse" when there are 560 runners in the course of an afternoon.

Then don't be so analytical, just play it for laughs

Oh no. If I enter something i have to give it - and my fellow entrants - the respect it deserves. That may not appear to be the case when you look at my Fantasy League scores or, particularly, my Super6 predictions but there you are.

Chuck some numbered pieces of paper in a hat and draw out your "predictions". Saves a lot of anguish and the results will probably be just the same......well, I find that

This is going well

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st August 2024, 11:20 PM

This is going well

This is going f**king well

Only three of us in it and the only other poster is someone who is not playing it - so much for Alf (founder) and Stephen (assistant)

Come on lads, it's no fun playing with yourself, and much better if we play with each other..............

Gameweek 4 Fixtures Final Deadline Sun 15 Sep 16:30

The FPL or the website designers have buried it where no one except you can find it. It's a complete bodge up. If it was on the front page and in our leagues list like the H2H is, we'd be playing it every week. But it's hidden away and on a little tab that doesn't even say 5 a side, so blame them numpties.

It's also not very exciting. A damp squib I'm afraid.
I have entered this week - but only through prompting.

Now you know that is no excuse when it's down to losing grey cells when you get old - I couldn't find it until Stephen pointed it out to me, but now, and just in case..............."'ave yer been?"

Besides which, I gave everyone the link a month ago, grandad.............

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/vlmilq

Why did I open my big mouth