British Comedy Guide

BCG Fantasy Premier League 2024/25 Page 8

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 31st August 2024, 7:16 PM

Sorry I missed this question first time around. No, I haven't been on. I have twice scored over 30 in 10 years or more but it is more often single figures or teens. A lot depends on the bonus questions of course.

Over thirty is amazing. My best is 29 once, but I usually only get about 15 or less.

I'm fairly okay up till the turn of the century. I can do a lot of 60s/70s and even 50s but as soon as they play some autotune junk from 2011 I'm out.

Mrs Godot has tried to get on a few times but has always failed the test questions.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 31st August 2024, 7:16 PM

The problem is that my music knowledge more or less ends around 1976.

In many ways that's not a problem. 😀

Steve Sunshine says;

"Hello everyone I'm a bit dissapointed not to have captained Haaland as it means I've lost more ground to that Cu-, I mean well done to the current leader, who seems to have made all the right decisions so far, and also thanks Horse that does mean a lot, I think you're a great bloke too whatever Goodlad says about you when you're not here"

I've asked Steve to email any further statements rather than attach them to bricks as we do occasionally close our windows in the evening. Also the last 'message' knocked out the mother of one of my best friends, who was giving me head at the time.

When I say she was giving me head I mean of course she was handing me the Monkees album Head, to put on the turntable. Fortunately the record wasn't damaged.

Horse says : "I am not sures if this is my officials posts of the week but we haves an internationals black hole don't we. Do we? Yes we can. I am mostly worrieds by Wally Otkins and Sir Pole Calmer but aren't we all now that it has all gone leftist in a totally Conservative way. Also, Van de Valk and Areola Grande - these too look iffy. Hopefullyfully another weeks will sorts it all out for us. Bless you all".