British Comedy Guide

BCG Fantasy Premier League 2024/25 Page 3

And the BCG 5 a side league is now open for allcomers, pick your 5 a side team before kick off tomorrow and enter league, code - vlmilq. (that's a Q on the end so it is [VLMILQ] in SMALL LETTERS - vlmilq) ((I don't pick the codes)). See you all there...🤔

And just to repeat the main 11 a side H2H for those not allowed in the main clique H2H this time is 7xre29. And even if you're in the other one, join this one as well, more chances to win! Deadline for both is tomorrow.

For the 5 a side league press the FPL CHALLENGE tab to create a team then enter league vlmilq. No max budget either so you can choose whoever you want.

Yes, I did see that Alf, the BCG 5 a side league, but wondered if I could be bothered, but now you've registered I'll have another look

Come on in Herc - you get to beat me again :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2024, 10:32 AM

Come on in Herc - you get to beat me again :)

Oooh, cheeky - bend over then

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th August 2024, 9:22 AM

And the BCG 5 a side league is now open for allcomers, pick your 5 a side team before kick off tomorrow and enter league, code - vlmilq. (that's a Q on the end so it is [VLMILQ] in SMALL LETTERS - vlmilq) ((I don't pick the codes)). See you all there...🤔

For the 5 a side league press the FPL CHALLENGE tab to create a team then enter league vlmilq. No max budget either so you can choose whoever you want.

Well, this is bloody insane - I can't find it now!! Can you give me a link, Alf please? I've scoured the Sky site, but can find no mention of it

Thank you Stephen, but I'm a prat as I was looking in the Super 6, which I had it in my head that they were the link.

Anyway, I'm now in there, BUT can't see any way of joining Alf's league?! HELP!

OK, panic over - you have to pick a team first. Well, I wish they made that clearer FFS!!

Hahaha. Old brains - like me earlier trying to join the H2H

There's a new H2H to join as well, see post earlier for code, open to all whether you're in other one or not. More fun for all, roll up...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2024, 12:05 PM

OK, panic over - you have to pick a team first. Well, I wish they made that clearer FFS!!

No use blaming Fantasy Football Scout, it's the FPL who run this.

Very sharp.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2024, 12:05 PM

OK, panic over - you have to pick a team first.

If you want your boomerang to come back, well first you have to throw it.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th August 2024, 8:21 AM

All those who've been left out of this season's H2H league and would like to play in one, here's the code for The Ding Donless unless he turns up and it'll be the Ding Don again. Anyway, it's 7xre29. You need to enter before tomorrow's deadline, as they don't allow late entries for Head to Heads.

I sent the code for the H2H to Billy on the 17th July.

I assumed he would share it, although I didn't ask him to so he hasn't done anything wrong. I've sent it to five people so far including Goodlad, who I thought you were good mates with. None of them appears to have passed on the code. Anyway you can get it from anyone in the H2H, but as an extra measure I'm sending you it now.

Also if you don't delete your ding dong bullshit side leagues you will become the first person I expel from the Clique. Genuinely. I've had it with your wrecking. There's one clique league and one thread to post in - this one. You can create all the leagues you want for your own amusement in your own time but they don't post or compete here.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 14th August 2024, 8:10 PM

😢

But I like you GT...

That's probably the drink talking.

You have to piss in a cup to join the marine corp, all I ask is that people post. You've got a keyboard in your avatar - use it etc..

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th August 2024, 12:51 PM

No use blaming Fantasy Football Scout, it's the FPL who run this.

Yeah but No but, the FFS in this instance means...............otherwise, nice try Alf - you should write comedy and get your work appraised on some comedy site or other

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 15th August 2024, 1:49 PM

If you want your boomerang to come back, well first you have to throw it.

It was this, or Rolf Harris..............

Guys, I have loved competing with you all and having really close battles with a lot of you over many years. I know I've not posted enough in here and I totally understand and respect that it's what is expected from members of the league. So I have removed myself from the leagues and I wish you all the best. Thanks for having me. Good luck this season! 👏

Oh dear Anton, please reconsider