British Comedy Guide

BCG Fantasy Premier League 2024/25 Page 11

Horse says;
Hercules says Has the worlds gone mad? This is a very good questions. I should say. But I haven't got a clues who I am or even if it is me postings this.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th October 2024, 1:10 PM

Horse says;
Hercules says Has the worlds gone mad? This is a very good questions. I should say. But I haven't got a clues who I am or even if it is me postings this.

F**king Hell, he's become an ethereal being now

Horse reply's
"With all dure respects to Stephen Goodlad who is a fantastic persons, Horse did not make the last post. I and I dids whoever that might be".

Now he's speaking in tongues 😒

Horse says "Well so much for tryings. ( remembers years ago when Hercules was wandering arounds in his dressing gown forlornlys at 3am in the morning as he was so desperates he wents on to the forum. I was the only persons there as I did that all the times to make sures desperates people in their dressing gowns were alright. Then I was attached to the MI5s. It was pre eels.

I saved his life on that night by contacting hims about how I could get a ride on his tractor. He got feds up with me just as I had strategiseds and just went to beds safely, Gipsy Lil Rose knows. She was here to witness it while doing crotcheted police people.".

Gerry Mcdonnell says:
Anton was wondering when was the last time that Stephen Goodlad posted as himself
Dan Sweryt thinks it may have been last season and Ben doesn't care

I think I'm the only sane one on here

And thaz not reyt.