British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 9

She did change her race

Donald Trump said she did

And he is an incredibly astute, intelligent, articulate politician and judge of character

Anyone who says he is in fact a senile, obnoxious, bigoted old bastard are just plain wrong

Also he has magic ears 👂

Despite half of one of them being shot off in a hail of automatic gunfire- it appears to have completely grown back already

Hallelujah

Thankfully, the Trump team seem to be about as inept at finding convincing things to attack Harris over as people on here are.

That's because the Republican Party is now the Donald trump Party

Everything comes through him - and he's as dumb as f**k

Hopefully the Republican Party will never recover from what he has done to them - because everything he touches , turns to shit

And he is already turning on his own people...

"....We have to purge the Party of people that go against our Candidates, and make it harder for a popular Republican President to beat the Radical Left Lunatics. Geoff Duncan is a loser who is disintegrating on his own."

"Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp hits back at Donald Trump, tells him to 'leave my family out of it'

"My focus is on winning this November and saving our country from Kamala Harris and the Democrats - not engaging in petty personal insults, attacking fellow Republicans, or dwelling on the past. You should do the same, Mr. President, and leave my family out of it," Kemp tweeted."

They are a complete laughing stock now

Tim Waltz - soldier, teacher, football coach, governor

JD Vance - creepy weirdo

Good choice, I think.

I liked Shapiro but Walz seems good too.

Poor Donald. Not long ago he had the election sewn up, but suddenly he's in an actual race and looking more than a bit desperate with his nasty and nonsensical attacks.

Yep

He's in full on meltdown mode

He was ecstatic the other day when the Dow Jones took a big hit THE KAMALA CRASH!

When it's having record breaking highs - it's because the markets think Trump is coming back (!?!)

When it's in a slump - its because of the left wing Marxist communist Democrats

Horse shit for brains

Wow

Trump is actually criticising Walz regarding his military record

The balls on this guy, considering.....

"CNN -- 

The daughters of a Queens foot doctor say their late father diagnosed President Donald Trump with bone spurs to help him avoid the Vietnam War draft as a "favor" to his father Fred Trump, according to a new report Wednesday."

But Trump is not claiming he saw action at the front.
The other fella did.

I don't know what the forum rules are here on the British politics guide
But is it worth starting an all in one consolidated Left versus Right thread?

I'm centric but appear right next to the left.

I represent the man on the Clapham Omnibus.

I'm left behind

The forum was far more fun in the olden days when it wasn't just an endless exhausting tit for tat gotcha battle between the left and the right and we discussed comedy or what we'd just eaten.

Quote: chipolata @ 9th August 2024, 10:27 AM

The forum was far more fun in the olden days when it wasn't just an endless exhausting tit for tat gotcha battle between the left and the right and we discussed comedy or what we'd just eaten.

I just ate a funny sandwich