British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 15

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 30th August 2024, 10:27 AM

Everyone keep smiling like me when I let millions of more immigrants in.

Biden and Harrie drafted a bipartisan immigration bill , alongside many very Conservative Republicans

Trump found out and ORDERED his gutless cronies to vote it down - because it didn't help HIM politically

He doesn't give a f**k about America or immigration - he will do anything to win and stay out of jail, end of story

The end of your partisan story - I hope.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th August 2024, 4:36 PM

The end of your partisan story - I hope.

Odd.
You expect neutrality from others - but not yourself?

I don't promote one above the other, I say what I see.
The same with Labour and Conservatives The Tories failed the country and were a shambles but labour are winning no new fans.
None of them will affect my life. And the poster I called partisan often posts several times a day ridiculing one side only.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th August 2024, 5:12 PM

I don't promote one above the other, I say what I see.
The same with Labour and Conservatives The Tories failed the country and were a shambles but labour are winning no new fans.
None of them will affect my life. And the poster I called partisan often posts several times a day ridiculing one side only.

I am not sure you as open-minded to all avenues of political thought as you claim.
I definitely favour the progressive left. I freely admit this.

Brilliant savvy businessman Donald Trump does it again

"The value of former president Donald Trump's Truth Social meme stock has cratered -- in a drop that's wiped out a whopping $4 billion of Trump's personal 114.75 million share stake before he's even free to sell the dodgy stock."

I thought the debate might be tonight as it's on Tuesday
Forgetting I'm neither American nor on Pacific or specific time

The wee small hours of Wednesday morning it is then
( I'll watch the highlights Thursday morning )

The show of the week.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th September 2024, 8:04 AM

The show of the week.

From Norwich?

Quote: Chappers @ 10th September 2024, 9:41 AM

From Norwich?

😊

Well, the intelligent, competent, patriotic woman wiped the floor with the stupid, bigoted, old man.
Harris team is already calling for more debates. Trump team is attempting to blame moderators for his defeat which speaks volumes.

Ah, the word patriotic. I'm a fan of that word - in the UK too.

From what I see and read, there was no wiping of any floor but I suppose it depends where you stand.

Even Fox News are saying Harris won.
Trump made a total fool of himself.

The last debate was all about a genial, elderly mumbling old man

This debate was all about an obnoxious, creepy, lying, self obsessed, senile, elderly mumbling old bastard

Harris didn't beat trump last night- he beat himself, repeatedly, by talking absolute horse shit

I don't think there were any knock out blows delivered by either side. Yeah, Trump came across as a lying self-obsessed turd, but that's not new.