Quote: lofthouse @ 28th August 2024, 4:12 PM

Unfortunately there are a lot of imbeciles in America

Like here voting for Starmer.

Boom!

New General Election poll

🔵 Harris 50% (+7)

🔴 Trump 43%

Last poll - 🔵 Harris +5 Big village #C - 1511 LV - 8/28

Trump keeps playing songs at his cult rallies - before he drags his fat arse out onto the stage

And all the artists who made these songs keep telling him, one after the other, to go f**k himself and don't use our f**king music

Nobody with any credibility wants to be associated with this shit stain

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th August 2024, 2:53 PM

I'm sure you would defend a turd on the ground if you thought a Democrat had done it.

A bit rich. You yourself seem to be supporting Trump while acknowledging he's shit. Harris is, at least, genuinely good.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 28th August 2024, 3:26 PM

No surprise whatsoever in that. She's new to the big world stage, Biden kept her hidden for fear of her upstaging him with her more photogenic and charismatic personality, so she's like a breath of fresh air for the vast majority. She should really be leading by more tbh.

But there are major question marks about her time in office, completely failed in her role of protecting the US border. But this doesn't matter because the camera loves her as much as she clearly loves it, and she never stops smiling (or laughing). She's won already.

She isn't winning because she smiles and laughs like a normal human person. She is winning because she is by far the most intelligent, positive and articulate of the two main candidates.
Not sure why you keep going on about her supposedly loving the camera. Presumably this is just Goodlad-style sexism from you.

Now you are just shit stirring.

How anyone can look at Trump and Harris and say that one of them loves the camera, speaks rubbish, and is inarticulate, and it's NOT Trump, is astonishing.

The live debate will be a treat - if it happens.
The word is, that she's already trying to get out of it - or at least change the rules.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th August 2024, 8:06 AM

The live debate will be a treat - if it happens.
The word is, that she's already trying to get out of it - or at least change the rules.

There is an argument about the rules- there always is. She's not trying to get out of anything. Why would she? She'll probably win it!
She did great in the interview yesterday.

That's why it will be a treat. Her acolytes will be embarrassed but still cheer for her.

Quote: zooo @ 30th August 2024, 7:56 AM

How anyone can look at Trump and Harris and say that one of them loves the camera, speaks rubbish, and is inarticulate, and it's NOT Trump, is astonishing.

This is the problem with modern electioneering (begun by Kennedy & Nixon). It should not be about who looks best in front of the camera or who articulates the best. It should be about the policies that are going to affect both the country & the world over the coming years.

What's Kamala's policies Billy, I can't seem to find any.

Everyone keep smiling like me when I let millions of more immigrants in.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 30th August 2024, 6:10 AM

She isn't winning because she smiles and laughs like a normal human person. She is winning because she is by far the most intelligent, positive and articulate of the two main candidates.
Not sure why you keep going on about her supposedly loving the camera. Presumably this is just Goodlad-style sexism from you.

How dare you, no, it's definitely my style sexism. 🙂

Quote: zooo @ 30th August 2024, 7:56 AM

Talking of speaking rubbish - heres a gem from yesterday....

Trump:
"Some people don't eat bacon anymore. This was caused by their horrible energy. Wind. They want wind all over the place. When it doesn't blow, we have a problem."

Thick as a f**kin whale omelette

To even consider voting for this imbecile you either have zero morals- or zero braincells 🤪🤪🤪

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 30th August 2024, 10:27 AM

Everyone keep smiling like me when I let millions of more immigrants in.

Nonsense.
Policies?
Harris keenly supports a woman's right to abortion.
Trump endlessly waffles and ties himself in knots to avoid answering any questions on the subject (he basically opposes it).
Trump is mainly running to keep himself out of prison.