Yikes!
Well spotted.

I've got to be good at something.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th August 2024, 7:46 PM

Your?

See CHRISTMAS thread

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/10796/57/#P1282913

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th August 2024, 9:44 AM

For months now Trump has been bragging about his polling - great polls, I'm way ahead of Crooked Joe in the polls, so,so far ahead

Now?

Phony poll!

FAKE POLLS!

Made up Dem polling!!

The danger she faces is winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college. That said, Trump is trying is hardest to lose by getting nastier and more deranged by the day.

This is his election to lose

And right now, he is

Because of the utter crap that spews out of his lying , hate filled gob day after day

The Democrats are in the process of hiring a huge group of lawyers because they know that Trump is already planning to cheat if he loses again

He didn't accept the last ass whooping he got - and he wont accept the next one

Joe Biden sent me an Email personally this morning.

Joe Biden <info@contact.kamalaharris.com>

Welcome to the Harris for President campaign's grassroots team. You're getting this email because you have previously supported Democrats, and your commitment will help us win again in 2024.
My fellow Americans,

Over the past three and a half years, we have made great progress as a nation.

Today, America has the strongest economy in the world. We've made historic investments in rebuilding our nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans. We've provided critically needed care to a million veterans exposed to toxic substances. Passed the first gun safety law in 30 years. Appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court. And passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today.

I know none of this could have been done without you, the American people. Together, we overcame a once in a century pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We've protected and preserved our democracy. And we've revitalized and strengthened our alliances around the world.

It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.

For my part: my very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it's been the best decision I've made.

I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats - it's time to come together and beat Trump. And if you're with us, donate to support her campaign and Democrats nationwide here:

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
$25 >>
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >>

I am grateful to every member of this team for the work they've done and will continue to do to save our democracy.

Keep the faith, as always, and spread it.

Joe

Joe Biden
President of the United States

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st August 2024, 7:08 AM

Joe Biden sent me an Email personally this morning.

Joe Biden <info@contact.kamalaharris.com>

Welcome to the Harris for President campaign's grassroots team. You're getting this email because you have previously supported Democrats, and your commitment will help us win again in 2024.
My fellow Americans,

Over the past three and a half years, we have made great progress as a nation.

Today, America has the strongest economy in the world. We've made historic investments in rebuilding our nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans. We've provided critically needed care to a million veterans exposed to toxic substances. Passed the first gun safety law in 30 years. Appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court. And passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today.

I know none of this could have been done without you, the American people. Together, we overcame a once in a century pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We've protected and preserved our democracy. And we've revitalized and strengthened our alliances around the world.

It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.

For my part: my very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it's been the best decision I've made.

I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats - it's time to come together and beat Trump. And if you're with us, donate to support her campaign and Democrats nationwide here:

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
$25 >>
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >>

I am grateful to every member of this team for the work they've done and will continue to do to save our democracy.

Keep the faith, as always, and spread it.

Joe

Joe Biden
President of the United States

How much did you send?

Other >>

Trump quote of the week

You can't even go to the shop for a loaf of bread without getting raped

🤪🤪🤪

In other news, the late queen of England thought President Trump was a massive twat

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd August 2024, 3:29 PM

In other news, the late queen of England thought President Trump was a massive twat

She is/was not alone.

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd August 2024, 3:29 PM

She is/was not alone.

Quote: Lazzard @ 22nd August 2024, 6:25 PM

She is/was not alone.

She is/was not alone.

I'm sure that was not her stated opinion verbatim.

I say.. I'm sure that was not her stated opinion verbatim.

Kamala has written to me now as well.

She even included a nice picture of herself.

Stephen, I am running to be President of the United States.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to serve alongside our Commander-in-Chief, my friend, President Joe Biden - one of the finest public servants we will ever know. And I am honored to have his support and endorsement.

And I am eager to run on the record of what Joe and I have accomplished together. We built our country back after our predecessor left it in shambles - making historic progress in reducing prescription drug costs, upgrading our nation's infrastructure, fighting climate change, and more. We are stronger today because we took action - together - to invest in America's future.

I am excited to continue to work toward our vision for a better future for all. If that's all you need to hear, then make your first donation to support my campaign and Democrats nationwide today.

$25 >>
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >>
I am honored to have the President's endorsement.

As I hit the campaign trail to meet with Americans and lay out the choice in front of voters in the fall, I cannot imagine two more starkly different visions for where we want our country to go.

We can choose the dark path of Project 2025, with less freedom and more division. Or we can choose to pull together and do the work - For The People.

These are not ordinary times. And this will not be an ordinary election. But this is our America. And I need you with me in this fight. So, I have to ask:

Will you pitch in your first $25 today to elect me as President of the United States, defeat Donald Trump, and support Democrats nationwide? Whatever you are able to give in this moment will go a long way in our collective fight.

Together, I know we can win this election and save democracy.

More soon,

Kamala

Kamala Harris
Vice President of the United States

How come I don't get these privileged emails? 😒

However, had to turn off the news this morning as she started squawking about how great she was going to be for (God Bless) Americky, and the whooping audience.

She's a cadging cow - only writes to me when she wants money.

I have daughters for that.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd August 2024, 6:51 PM

I'm sure that was not her stated opinion verbatim.

I say.. I'm sure that was not her stated opinion verbatim.

Well, they say Social Media is an echo chamber.