British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 11

Trump's mistake is only preaching to the MAGA crowd.
Yes, they swallow all this old bollocks - but they are going to vote for him anyway!
The madder he sounds the harder it is for the swing voters to hold their noses and vote for him.
Personally, I think this is for the 'Democrats to lose.

He's like all dictatorial people

He won't listen to his 'people ' if they try to advise him - he knows best

And his 'people' are probably too afraid to speak up anyway, as they know he will just get rid of them and they will be finished

Surrounded by gutless, sycophantic yes men

if Harris' poll leads start to increase, he will get more and more desperate and outspoken

Big 'if though.

Agreed.
You may yet get your wish.

When he got shot at - he thought that was it , he's won

I did too

Then within a week Biden quits - and the whole narrative completely changed

And he is furious

An angry Trump is gonna spout garbage day in day out

He made up some crap yesterday about Harris using AI to fake the big crowds when she landed- its 100% bullsquirt

And today, his idiot offspring went online to Insinuate that Waltz drinks horse semen 🤣

But like I said - it's only the congenital idiots who are going to be taken by all that nonsense.
And they - because they're congenital idiots - will vote for him anway.
Fingers crossed it enough to get the Democrats over the line.

Why always with the 'idiot quip when people have different views.
Are you really saying that if anyone votes for Trump, they lack any intelligence and have a physical abnormality present from birth.
That might come under the 'hate speech or misinformation laws

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th August 2024, 3:57 PM

Why always with the 'idiot quip when people have different views.
Are you really saying that if anyone votes for Trump, they lack any intelligence and have a physical abnormality present from birth.
That might come under the 'hate speech or misinformation laws

Read what I said, then come back to me.
You're in danger of falling into the Mark Françoise/Will Self trap.

You're in danger of a knock at the door.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th July 2024, 1:02 PM

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th July 2024, 8:26 PM

Another reactionary idiot. You'll do well on these boards.

Congenital. A world of difference.

Trump to sue the Justice Department over the raid on his tacky, vermin infested golf motel

Yes, how fkn dare the American government send agents to get back boxes and boxes of its own highly classified documents

Obviously he should be able to store them in his bathroom and lying around in his bedrooms where any fool can read/copy/steal them

The only reason they had to raid his home was because he repeatedly refused to hand back the documents!

F**kwit

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th August 2024, 4:14 PM

You're in danger of a knock at the door.

And your in danger of looking a little silly.

Quote: Lazzard @ 12th August 2024, 5:46 PM

And your in danger of looking a little silly.

Your?

For months now Trump has been bragging about his polling - great polls, I'm way ahead of Crooked Joe in the polls, so,so far ahead

Now?

Phony poll!

FAKE POLLS!

Made up Dem polling!!

Also the Republicans are now actually putting adverts on Craigslist offering to pay people to show up to their rallies

Bunch of fkn losers