British Comedy Guide

Suggestion: Mark a comedian as "I've seen them live!"

I would like to suggest the site that as well as marking a comedian as "liked" you can also mark them as "seen live" or "would like to see live"

Where can I make a suggestion like that where the relevant people will see it?

Right here!

It's a good idea. We've been considering some similar functionality elsewhere so will add it to the mix. Thanks!

I was thinking that maybe our Mark was starting to do stand up for a minute.

How about "comedians I have seen but no longer live"?

Actually does this mean Live or live?

Well I went last night to Ed Byrnes show last night which whilst itself is live, is about his late brother, the comedy producer Paul ...

I saw Freddie Starr live in the late 80's.
He was very funny but at the end, he dressed as Elvis and did a tribute to him. He then invited people to come down and touch him as if he was the real Elvis.

Ken Dodd in 2009 - absolutely superb!!

In 2008, my wife presented me with this huge tinsel and Santa paper wrapped present at Christmas, and after wading through all the packing I found at the bottom of the box a middle of the row front stall seat for Doddy's show!

She could never normally surprise me with presents, but that one really knocked me out!!

Just as a post script - I rang her at gone 10.30pm at the interval, and she said "Shall I come and pick you up now?" - "No! I said, we've still got the other half of the show to see" - You certainly got your money's worth with Ken Dodd!