British Comedy Guide

General Election 2024 Page 5

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th May 2024, 10:32 AM

And there we have it

Thats who this gimmick is aimed at - the people that ridiculously generalise ALL 18 year old people as lazy, drugged up scumbag 'yoofs'

Anyway, if that was true, I don't think the Army are too keen on wasting their time and resources on lazy junkies

Do you wear blinkers? It was a jokey reply but all jokes are based in truth.
Did you see the picture of the yoof masked up stabbing women on the beach?
The yoof that carry knives as permanent accessories.
These immature kids are a massive danger to innocent people.

Love the way older people think they know what's best for younger people.
Even though none of them did National Service and somehow survived.
The fact is, the only votes the Tories care about are the ones that defected to Reform at the Local Elections - because they are the difference between an absolute wipe-out and some semblance of an opposition post-election
Expect some sort of "No fancy food in pubs & bring back the Home Service" policy next.
And they worry about 16 year-olds voting.
God save us from the embittered pensioner.

🤣🤣🤣

Things may get so desperate I wouldn't be surprised if they wheel out capital punishment...

Anyway do people trust sending their sons and daughters into the care of the army?

I can see the headlines now, years down the line "my son was racially abused by army", "My daughter was sexually assaulted by soldiers", "My son committed suicide after months of bullying in army"

It happens to regular soldiers- why not annoying, spotty, lazy yoofs

Starmer's "my upbringing" press conference today said nothing, which is his raison d'etre. Wholly unconvincing.
Sunak on the other hand comes across like one of the clowns from The Apprentice.
Vote LibDem...................................(insert comic response here)

New tory attack line seems to be Starmer is too old and doesn't have stamina to be PM....

These f**kwits really are now just trying to copy their retarded cousins in the Republican Party

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th May 2024, 11:58 AM

Things may get so desperate I wouldn't be surprised if they wheel out capital punishment...

Well that would free up some room in our "full" gaols.

Tory MP Lucy Allan has been on the campaign trail today

For Reform UK.

Suspended!

Angela Rayner story doesn't seem to have come to anything in the end.

It's not really a surprise - she wasn't at that piss-up in Durham either.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th May 2024, 8:41 PM

It's not really a surprise - she wasn't at that piss-up in Durham either.

The Durham thing really was a total non-story. A feeble tabloid effort to counter all the very real Tory partygoing we now all know was going on.

Ok

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th May 2024, 9:19 PM

Ok

Touché!

Whereas Sunak has actually been fined by the Police - twice

Hopefully Rachel Reeves' Covid corruption task force will investigate him for handing over millions and millions and millions of pounds of our money to scammers and thieves and he'll get his ass thrown in jail

Imagine what the Mail would say if a Labour politician agreed to a streamed interview with a man that once said this....

"there's been a lot of talk about whether I would or wouldn't rape Jess Phillips. I suppose with enough pressure I might cave, but....nobody's got that much beer."

Well Liz Truss is - today

Picky picky picky - from a glass house.