British Comedy Guide

General Election 2024 Page 30

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th June 2024, 8:09 AM

Well spotted.
I thought I'd got it past the eagle-eyed BB.

I did notice it but didn't want to risk being told to

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st June 2024, 7:16 PM

bore off you PEDANTIC pillock

all over again!

BBC back to their lefty bias with rabid left wing QT audience for Farage, and Bruce focusing on racism accusations above all else.

C4 also at their usual left wing stirring by exposing Reform candidates. Why didn't they do the same thing with Labour's Clacton candidate or even the violently racist pro Palestinian thugs on the news item they're obsessed with???

And Offcom are trying ban GB for bias!!!!!

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st June 2024, 7:16 PM

Ah yes, but I don't actually give two shits what you think

So bore off you PEDANTIC pillock

😆 This is serious pot/kettle, and you STILL don't get it do you - like a stuck record BORING!!!!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 29th June 2024, 8:23 AM

I did notice it but didn't want to risk being told to

all over again!

Don't drag me into your childish feud.
I was just thrilled to get away with such a basic grammatical faux pas.

Tory Dame Andrea Jenkyns yesterday...

"If Labour win the election we will never have another Conservative Government again."

Mmmm feel that fear

Yummy

Yes the way things are going I'm more and more convinced that we've got another Conservative government coming.

Really? Even the Conservative Party don't think they can win anymore

DONT LET " STARMERGEDDON " HAPPEN

DONT GIVE LABOUR A "SUPERMAJORITY"

Even they know what's coming

But yeah keep deluding yourself ...

Sunak was interviewed yesterday speaking about the appalling racist comments about him from that reform scumbag

He was less bothered presumably when he accepted £15million from a donor exposed making highly offensive racist remarks about Dianne Abbot

Hypocrisy

Quote: Chappers @ 29th June 2024, 11:15 AM

Yes the way things are going I'm more and more convinced that we've got another Conservative government coming.

Place a bet. You'll get good odds.

Daily express Sunday front page

Labour to WRECK Britain in 100 days

Is it technically possible to wreck something that's already completely and utterly f**ked?

100 days ain't bad anyway, Truss managed it in about 40

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 29th June 2024, 8:27 AM

BBC back to their lefty bias with rabid left wing QT audience for Farage, and Bruce focusing on racism accusations above all else.

C4 also at their usual left wing stirring by exposing Reform candidates. Why didn't they do the same thing with Labour's Clacton candidate or even the violently racist pro Palestinian thugs on the news item they're obsessed with???

And Offcom are trying ban GB for bias!!!!!

Farage is his own worst enemy, at this point.

You might be surprised how well he does. People don't like dirty tricks being played.

Wow

The Sunday Times newspaper has endorsed the Labour Party in the coming general election.
An editorial in the paper said the Conservatives had "in effect forfeited the right to govern" and that it was "the right time for Labour to be entrusted with restoring competence to government".
The paper is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News UK and has endorsed the Conservative Party in every election since 2005.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 30th June 2024, 7:26 AM

Farage is his own worst enemy, at this point.

He'll probably win Clacton.
Though Clacton will never see him.
Reform will get around 10 seats?
They'll just be mad, annoying foghorns.
He'll find a few friends amongst the 100 or so Tories.
And absolutely none among the 550 or so members of the progressive parties.

He had to drop another three candidates yesterday

He didn't say there was any skulduggery this time

Seems they are just hate filled, vile, racist c*nts with about three brain cells between them

Anyone constantly writing those horrible words about other people with different views to theirs are probably the same thing as they accuse others of.