British Comedy Guide

General Election 2024 Page 29

Quote: Lazzard @ 27th June 2024, 9:47 PM

Reform campaigner caught on film.
Called Sunak a Paki.
Suggested getting the army to shoot asylum seekers as they arrived.
Bemoaned a Pride fag on a police cars, because "they should be catching nonces, not promoting them".
Anyone even thinking of voting for these atrocious people needs a long hard word with themselves.

And Farage wonders why people throw stuff at him!

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th June 2024, 9:55 PM

And Farage wonders why people throw stuff at him!

He should think himself lucky it was a milkshake.
This is Oswald Mosley just after someone threw a brick at him.

Reform rats on Twitter already blaming this latest scandal solely on the "left wing mainstream media" !

Yep it's channel 4's fault your party of choice attracts racist, knuckle dragging shitheads

Mosley reminds me of Begby In that photo!

" You ken me, I'm not the type of c*nt that goes looking for f***in' bother"

Farage has dealt with it as did Starmer with a dodgy Labour MP - that seemed good enough for you at the time.

Quote: Lazzard @ 27th June 2024, 9:47 PM

Bemoaned a Pride flag on a police car

Well he's right about that. Police should not be advertising an allegiance to any particular campaign group. Not only should the British public expect the police to dispense justice to everyone equally, regardless of creed, colour, sexual orientation or political leanings, without fear or favour, it needs very much to be seen to be the case and not leave room for doubt. Setting a very dangerous precedent otherwise.

A master-class in defending the indefensible there from SG & BB.

The word is, it was a Channel 4 actor.
And we are not defending it but skullduggery may be at play.

The word among Reform supporters, yes.
He's registered with Mandy, which means he's an extra - and not a very good one, as they are all with proper background artist agencies.
Reform have already acknowledged that he was campaigning for them and Farage says he met him once.
Desperate stuff.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 28th June 2024, 7:56 AM

Well he's right about that. Police should not be advertising an allegiance to any particular campaign group. Not only should the British public expect the police to dispense justice to everyone equally, regardless of creed, colour, sexual orientation or political leanings, without fear or favour, it needs very much to be seen to be the case and not leave room for doubt. Setting a very dangerous precedent otherwise.

I think you're worrying over nothing, Billy. According to the Casey Report in 2023 the British police are as homophobic, racist and misogynist as ever.

Quote: Lazzard @ 28th June 2024, 10:12 AM

A master-class in defending the indefensible there from SG & BB.

Oxymoronic surely?

Your partially correct.

So how exactly does Corbyn - sorry Starmer hope to pay for all of his promises?

Quote: Lazzard @ 28th June 2024, 2:01 PM

Your partially correct.

I realise that but I didn't wish to be impolite.

Quote: Lazzard @ 28th June 2024, 2:01 PM

Your partially correct.

His partially correct what?

Quote: Chappers @ 28th June 2024, 10:49 PM

His partially correct what?

Well spotted.
I thought I'd got it past the eagle-eyed BB.