British Comedy Guide

General Election 2024 Page 28

Starmer won by a country mile because I support him no matter what
Just preempting the comments.

It was pretty even

Clearly Sunak needed to win mostly , far far more than Starmer - as his party is on the verge of an historic, unprecedented kick in

But these debates are meaningless now - a large majority of voters decided months and months ago that the country needs a new party in government

Three massive MRP polls conducted in the last few days predict Labour majorities of 250, 280 & 250 seats

That won't change much in 7 days....

I liked the guy who asked if these two were the best we could do.

Quote: chipolata @ 27th June 2024, 10:51 AM

So did I when I saw the gentleman in a clip on the news, but I didn't know he was American

Quote: chipolata @ 27th June 2024, 10:51 AM

Quite a rude question really. Neither of them are actually that terrible. How are they supposed to respond to a question like that?

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 27th June 2024, 5:09 PM

Quite a rude question really. Neither of them are actually that terrible. How are they supposed to respond to a question like that?

It's a perfectly valid question because I'm sure the most of the country feel the same; I for one agree with him.

Compared to Truss and Corbyn - I think both are a huge improvement

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th June 2024, 6:04 PM

True. And Farage for that matter.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th June 2024, 11:16 AM

So did I when I saw the gentleman in a clip on the news, but I didn't know he was American

Was he American?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th June 2024, 8:20 AM

Starmer won by a country mile because I support him no matter what
Just preempting the comments.

Loads of right-wing people on this forum. And yet you all act like a persecuted minority.

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th June 2024, 6:04 PM

That's like saying blah, blah, blah....

Quote: Chappers @ 27th June 2024, 6:31 PM

That's like saying blah, blah, blah....

Er...ok. Great point. Thanks.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 27th June 2024, 6:53 PM

Er...ok. Great point. Thanks.

Well like I said previously like saying a three legged horse is better than a two legged one.

Er.......

Hmm

Eh?!

😐

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 26th June 2024, 10:25 AM

Taking advantage of no football on Thursday & Friday this week to go up to London to see The Marilyn Conspiracy at the Park Theatre, Finsbury Park on Thursday.

Accidently strayed into Jeremy Corbyn's constituency and his band of canvassers while in Finsbury Park today.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th June 2024, 8:53 PM

Accidently strayed into Jeremy Corbyn's constituency and his band of canvassers while in Finsbury Park today.

I'm often in the area. Frightening isn't it.

Reform campaigner caught on film.
Called Sunak a Paki.
Suggested getting the army to shoot asylum seekers as they arrived.
Bemoaned a Pride flag on a police car, because "they should be catching nonces, not promoting them".
Anyone even thinking of voting for these atrocious people needs a long hard word with themselves.