British Comedy Guide

General Election 2024 Page 2

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd May 2024, 7:31 AM

Well, 18% of Londoners eligible to vote voted for a Labour mayor. 82% didn't.

Better just to cancel all elections and keep him in power forever, eh?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd May 2024, 8:30 AM

Ok then. Let's settle for an absolute monarchy.

Count me in

I wonder if Starmer (once in of course) will have a quick re-shuffle.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd May 2024, 9:11 AM

I wonder if Starmer (once in of course) will have a quick re-shuffle.

Another boring tit

Nigel Farage announces he won't be standing for Reform

During Brexit he was all Britain this Britain first blah blah blah

But now, he's has decided his priority is instead trying to put a lying, thieving, racist, serial adulterer and rapist insurrector back into the White House

How patriotic

I'm sure Trump will be grateful for the support of a person nobody has heard of in America.

Plus Farage is a loser

He lost SEVEN times in elections

He added: "The truth of it is anywhere I stood they would cheat. They would break the law, they just would."

He's also a sore f**kin loser like his cheeto dust encrusted buddy

Rishi campaigning at a brewery in Wales today

Tries to make small talk

Looking forward to the euros this summer?

One of the workers immediately points out Wales didn't qualify!

🙈

Piss up in a brewery etc etc

🤣

And the deceit never ends with this lot.....

"Rishi Sunak has been accused of faking support for the Conservative party, after taking two questions from supposedly ordinary members of the public, who turned out to be Conservative Councillors.

Broadcasters on Thursday morning carried footage of an individual wearing a hi-vis jacket, asking the Prime Minister a question about his Rwanda scheme, during an event at McVitie's Biscuit warehouse in Derbyshire.

The man told Sunak that "the biggest issue is going to be immigration over this election campaign" before asking him whether "your Rwanda plan is going to see results and stop the small boats coming."

The Prime Minister thanked the man for his "important question."

However, neither Sunak, nor broadcasters informed viewers that the man asking the question was actually Conservative Leicestershire County Councillor Ross Hills."

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd May 2024, 10:37 PM

The voters of London clearly disagree after voting for a Labour mayor a record three times

18% voted for him.

Sorry Billy. I see you've already pointed that out.

But more people voted for him than didn't three times. The turnout was fairly typical for a London mayoral election.
He's clearly not unpopular.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 23rd May 2024, 5:38 PM

But more people voted for him than didn't three times.
He's clearly not unpopular.

Um where do you get your Maths? If only 18% voted for him then obviously 82 % didn't. He is extremely unpopular. I don't know anyone in London who likes him.

And the idiot caused mayhem today.

And yet he won.

Again.

P.s. you could also say 82% of voters had the chance to boot him out of office and they decided not to - if London is such a hell hole , why didn't they ??

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd May 2024, 5:43 PM

Um where do you get your Maths? If only 18% voted for him then obviously 82 % didn't. He is extremely unpopular. I don't know anyone in London who likes him.

More people voted for him than any other candidate. Three times.
If he was extremely unpopular,, why didn't people bother to vote against him?

You do need to factor in that the Tory candidate was a complete moron

Does London need a village idiot? Because she would be ideal

Only 29% of eligible voters actually voted for Boris Johnson in the 2019 General Election. And that's usually considered a big win