British Comedy Guide

General Election 2024 Page 19

"You would leave them to drown?" asked his host. "Absolutely," Habib said."

Reform U.K. co deputy leader Ben Habib

And despicable c*nt

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th June 2024, 4:16 PM

That's ok then, a ceramic cup couldn't hurt you thrown hard.
You lot really can't accept that it's violence against a politician - because you don't like him.
You really are despicable people.

Paper cups not so much.

So just to confirm, you would have condemned throwing anything, including paper cups, at Hitler?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th June 2024, 1:45 PM

So it's alright to assault him. Got ya.

No. It's unacceptable.

"I will not be bullied or cowed by a violent left-wing mob"

Eh??

One nob head throwing a paper cup

Of course, a lot of his followers would have much preferred it if the guy had been brown and beardy...

Your true colours are there for all to see

They are

Not one word of outrage from you when one of his candidates claimed :- the country would be "far better" if it had "taken Hitler up on his offer of neutrality" instead of fighting the Nazis in World War Two.
And that women were the "sponging gender" and should be "deprived of health care".

Nothing, not a word

But some prick lobs a paper cup at him and you get your knickers all twisted

True colours indeed

Whether you vote Labour or Tory
No one's that different, being on one side of the ballot or another doesn't define people as much you might think
Decent people are attacking decent people on this thread, just by projecting the Arsehole Minority of each side on their opponents

I'm not saying it's not entertaining

Sunak being jeered and laughed at by the Sky audience

Especially after attacking NHS workers

🤣

Snap poll via Sky

36% Sunak

64% Starmer

CCHQ not as quick to Tweet the poll as they were last time....

I didn't see it. Like the young Sunak, I don't have Sky TV.

And Starmer laughed at for mentioning his father was a toolmaker again.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 13th June 2024, 6:46 AM

I didn't see it. Like the young Sunak, I don't have Sky TV.

Nor me - I refuse to pay them any money directly. About 5 years ago they had a campaign of door to door people trying to sell Sky to peeps and I took great pleasure in telling them I wouldn't have Sky if they were giving it away for free, which sort of bemused them. Speaking of which, I can remember, and had, a Sky box in the days when it was free!! Not a lot on it of course, with Murdoch trying to catch a mackerel with a sprat - then they started to charge (something like £5 a month) and I told them to stuff it.

I don't have Sky either but Sky News is on Freeview

Yes, it is in my Virgin Media package

All the leaders are a bit embarrassing. Starmer is ultra-processed to the point where spontaneity is beyond him. Sunak's endless attempts to look like a man of the people are excruciating. And Farage is a ghastly gurning ego on legs who doesn't understand the difference between nationalism and patriotism .... Lucky old Britain!

Labour leads by 12% among those who primarily read the news from THE DAILY MAIL 🤯

. Westminster VI, Daily Mail Readers (7-10 June):

Labour 37%
Conservative 25%
Reform UK 18%
Liberal Democrat 6%
Other 5%
Don't Know 9%