British Comedy Guide

Looking for fans of Yes Minister/Yes, Prime Minister & Heartbeat to be friends with Page 2

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 13th August 2023, 3:16 PM

Hi Tayla, welcome and this is a good place for finding fans of your favourite sitcoms. I'm not sure about finding people to roleplay with and if you had a bad experience with someone in December it might be better to just discuss the sitcoms here for a while and get to know people which might lead to roleplay and creating fanfic stories together. That's the problem with meeting new people on the internet - circumstances change and they might not be able to commit to regular collaboration which doesn't necessarily mean they are breaking off the partnership. Good luck though and I hope you find someone to bounce ideas off.

Talking of extras, I've been reading about working as an extra and if you need to be a member of Equity and it says you don't for background work but I'm pretty sure you need to be a member for a speaking part. Makes me wonder if an extra has ever been on set and offered a speaking part which they had to turn down because they're not a member of Equity.

Brilliantly said Tarby. I always enjoy going into quite a lot of detail on the sitcom threads and debating why the Formiles seem to have three bedrooms in their house and the Ropers only have two? Ditto why is the Ropers house shown as a mid terrace in the front exterior shots but as an end terrace in the pigeon episode?

I think that you're right about the extra/Equity thing.

sorry everyone, i never got notifications that anyone replied. yes i am careful online, don't worry. lucky your daughter was an extra in heartbeat, steven.