British Comedy Guide

BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 32

Dan never loses the plot
and if you feel you are losing the plot in any sitcom script he will offer his services as a script editor for a very competitive price

Steve, genuine question, any new ideas or products re dry skin?

Can't find the thread you started, so posted here.

36k in FPL. Pleased with that.

Happy New Year to all

Happy New Year all, even those with uncatchable 100 plus leads. And a tip for your previous query - kippers are excellent. You can eat them or wear them, being full of essential oils.

Quote: don rushmore @ 31st December 2023, 4:35 PM

Steve, genuine question, any new ideas or products re dry skin?

Can't find the thread you started, so posted here.

Nothing new
I mostly just use Coconut oil

OK, back on-topic.

Managers of the Month (December)

BCG League A

Don Rushmore - 412 pts

Super 6

Steve Sunshine - 76 pts

I know this isn't the Super six thread
But I was quite hopeful of getting the super 6 manager of the month, it really helps your score if you don't miss a week

Regarding the actual league or whichever one you fancy
That's very good being in the top 36K Don, are you above HorseRadish overall? or is he ahead

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd January 2024, 1:10 AM

That's very good being in the top 36K Don

115k now, due to not owning Salah and his 16/32 points yesterday :(

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd January 2024, 1:10 AM

are you above HorseRadish overall? or is he ahead

He's 8k, but only 50 pts ahead of me.

Forgot all about tonight's game. 11 pts from Areola a nice surprise.

Happy New Year everyone! I've got four players missing to the two tournaments now. Anyone else plan as badly as I have??

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 3rd January 2024, 4:30 PM

Happy New Year everyone! I've got four players missing to the two tournaments now. Anyone else plan as badly as I have??

Yeah. Sold Hee Chan slightly early in GW18, (since I also had to deal with Son, Salah and Semenyo) and missed out on his season high of 14 against Brentford.

So although I brought him in before everybody else I made fewer points. You got him GW15 and made 36, Radish got him GW13 and made 44. I got him GW11 but only got 30pts.

"Horse says Well Done Alf Kipper for last week and good luck to everyone this. OK. So 2024 is going to be the year of nuclears annhilations but we all have so much to look forwards to in the football, don't we".

To include Haaland or not to include Haaland? That was my (and probably everyone else's) dilemma this gameweek.

Sounds as if he's fit and ready to go. But will they give him the full 90 minutes or perhaps just give him 30 minutes or so? I suspect the latter. But will that affect his ability to rack up the points anyway? Oh the problems of being a fantasy football manager...

Bloody FPL. Their researchers are useless.
In my team this week I had 2 players marked in red with the 'not expected back until... statement.
I subbed them both and I looked this morning and the 2 reds were back to normal and one of my team is now red.

Huge congratulations to Alfred J Kipper who's become the first player in BCG FPL and Super 6 history to do the MOTM double (January).

Super 6

Alfred J Kipper - 160 pts

Ding Don Clique (Official League of the BCG)

Alfred J Kipper - 51 pts

Well done!