British Comedy Guide

The Tuckers - Series 3

Surprised to see this on iPlayer, not much fanfare but still low key magic. At first it didn't even have a series heading on iPlayer, The 3rd series just appeared under a banner called "Extras" next to S1 and 2! Glad to see that sorted! Anyway enjoy! It's a cracker.

Yeah - a bit low key, you're right.
It's a fairly decent comedy. But it's one of those sitcoms where there are one or two really funny characters but the rest are just 'meh'.
Glyn and Peggy could very well star on their own as the only two characters. Like a weird and frustrating mother-son relationship. I just don't find any of the other characters either that funny or interesting.

Does anyone know why apart from all of Series 3, there is only one other episode of The Tuckers available on BBC iPlayer now?

I would imagine that one other was broadcast within a year ago, and the rest of the series is not currently licensed for long-term availability on the service.

Thank you Aaron, much appreciate the reply. I quite enjoy The Tuckers, it's a decent sitcom. Is it returning for a fourth series?

I would expect it to, but hasn't been confirmed as yet.