Joe Pasquale was on tonight !

Oi! Leave Joe alone!

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th August 2023, 9:33 PM

On BBC2 at 6pm??

I don't mean on Dave

It was new to me 🧐

Quote: Chappers @ 28th August 2023, 9:48 PM

I don't remember this one.

Yes, I mean the BBC2 one - I was sure I'd remembered them all being on it before, and it said 2022 in the end credits.

Just checked online, it's from Series 5, Week 17 (7-11 March 2022): Jennie McAlpine, Felicity Ward, Joe Pasquale and Ugo Monye.

I usually still rewatch the repeats, admittedly I can't remember a lot of the questions/answers anyway!

Quote: a plate @ 29th August 2023, 1:22 AM

Yes, I mean the BBC2 one - I was sure I'd remembered them all being on it before, and it said 2022 in the end credits.

Just checked online, it's from Series 5, Week 17 (7-11 March 2022): Jennie McAlpine, Felicity Ward, Joe Pasquale and Ugo Monye.

I usually still rewatch the repeats, admittedly I can't remember a lot of the questions/answers anyway!

No - I don't remember it at all. Maybe I had a life at the time.

I'm finding Stefanie Ward strangely very attractive.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th August 2023, 6:25 AM

Who she?

SODDING CRICKET

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2023, 8:55 AM

Who she?

An Aussie stand up.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st September 2023, 6:50 PM

An Aussie stand up.

Oh, I thought her name was Felicity Ward 😁

Quote: Chappers @ 30th August 2023, 6:25 AM

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st September 2023, 11:28 PM

Oh, I thought her name was Felicity Ward 😁

Just checking you're awake.

(F**king senile old git - me that is!)

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd September 2023, 7:56 AM

Just checking you're awake.

(F**king senile old git - me that is!)

OMG! You didn't say I was that, even though I am. 💀

NEARLY FORGOT!

Do they edit a pause in between the end of the questions and the contestants pressing their buzzer? I get a lot of them halfway through the question being read out.

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd September 2023, 5:23 PM

NEARLY FORGOT!

That's where a digi-box comes into its own, providing, which has happened, they don't change channel

Quote: fasty @ 2nd September 2023, 6:36 PM

Do they edit a pause in between the end of the questions and the contestants pressing their buzzer? I get a lot of them halfway through the question being read out.

Not that I've noticed

Quote: Chappers @ 27th July 2023, 7:20 PM

"Just last week, viewers threatened to boycott the show in response to comedian Kemah Bob being featured.

For some reason comedian Kemah seemed to get on some viewers' nerves because they didn't know who she was.

Taking to Twitter, one person penned: "I love House of Games, but I do not love Kemah Bob's voice. Not sure I can watch the rest of the week."

Echoing their comments, someone else said: "House of Games is a top show, but I cannot stand listening to Kemah Bob. So annoying. Who even is she?"

So I wasn't alone!

I was listening to a documentary on radio 4 this morning about Egyptology

So there was these two stuffy academics talking about various dynasties and statues etc etc

With a guest

Kemah!

I was like, am I actually hearing this?? Am I still in bed dreaming this shit up??

The two blokes would chat away and then every few minutes Kemah would cackle her head off and make some nutty comment

Bonkers

From her website to save you Googling ;) Just another mixed-up kid

"Kemah Bob (she/they) is a comedian, writer and producer from Houston, TX now based in London. Her work centers Black cultural identity, mental health, sexuality, gender, healing and well-being using entertainment as a tool for enlightenment and empowerment. They take inspiration from the sun and aim to spread love, light and warmth everywhere they go."