British Comedy Guide

British Comedy Quiz Page 87

Quiz 325. The first question is "Probably too easy", it says! "I'll be the judge of that", says I! But it was easy, I'll grant you that much. The others were rather more challenging. Just a 5/10 for me, still, nice range from very old to current.

Correct: 1, 2, 5, 7, 9.

9 out of 10 for me! Got Q6 wrong.
Got only one bonus question right.
Good fun! Well done.

8/10. Got # 6 wrong and no idea re # 10 (never seen any of them). # 9 was a guess of course.

4 and 1 but I only really knew 1 and 5. I'd like to meet a comedy buff who got number one wrong. Actually, I wouldn't.
See you next wank.

Q 325 - Losing my touch 😒
6/10 and big fat zero for the extra (harder?) 5

So just to vent my spleen, I'll have a gripe as I put my editor's hat on.................

2. Select the person who has The Royal Family, The Vicar Of Dibley and I Didn't Know You Cared on their CV.

ROYLE FAMILY!! Grrr - call yourself a comedy site?

Like Herc I spotted the Royle Family error in Q2. But I knew what was meant. I also got last week's cryptic question correct and mailed in the online form with my answer but I see I'm not listed with the others who answered correctly.

Pleased with my 8/10 and 5/5. Got 6 & 10 wrong. I picked my answer to Q15 because I thought that would have made the best title, and IMO it's better than the one they eventually settled on.

7/10 & 4/5, easiest house quiz for a while, they were getting harder, maybe this is a little present before the next extra toughie. Another one of my drafted Qs been knocked out with quite similar answer options too but all I can say to that is, what an excellent Q. (Q3)

Quiz 326. First two were pretty easy, then quite a few guesses afterwards, ended up with a decent 6/10.

Correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9.

5/10 & 0/5 on this one, too much modern stuff for a high score from me. ☹

Four and one, but all guesses except 1, 4 and 8.

6/10. Definitely knew numbers 1, 2 & 6 and number 3 was a correct educated guess. Add in two other completely random correct guesses and that's my lot.

Quiz 326

Bloomin' heck - 8/10 and 1/5, with more luck than judgement I think as there were some VERY hard questions in there about people and progs. I'd never heard of!

Good fun! 6 out of 10, 3 out of 5

That was a fiendish one but I like the eclectic nature of the questions. The preview picture gave me a little worry as I've just written a question on the same show, however the question here is much easier than the one I wrote (which I knew at the time is likely to end up in the bonus five).

Only managed 5/10 and 3/5. Got 1-2, 4, 6, 8, 12-13 & 15 correct.

What's this, a weekend quiz? About Leonard Rossiter?? By Hercules???
Good quiz, always fun to see when quizmakers get creative in the options for different names/titles of things etc.

A fairly middling 5/10 for me. Ones I knew pretty much for certain were 2, 3 and 5.

Correct: 2, 3, 4, 5, 10.