British Comedy Guide

What are you reading right now? Page 64

Quote: Curt @ February 27 2009, 12:32 AM GMT

can you grow tumbleweed?

Can*

Stickleback - John McCabe.

Quote: chipolata @ February 27 2009, 9:40 AM GMT

Stickleback - John McCabe.

I've read that. I can't remember much about it other than I thought it was brilliant.

I'll have to read it again sometime. :)

I started reading Bridget Jones' Diary last night. Actually finding it quite amusing.

A biography of Bill Hicks.

I notice nobodies READ my thread on Fred Goodwin. I really worked hard trying to come up with a rant about it.

nobody's* !

Quote: NickTheDon @ February 27 2009, 5:25 PM GMT

I started reading Bridget Jones' Diary last night. Actually finding it quite amusing.

It is quite funny! And the sequel too.

I'm really excited to read The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas after my current book. :D

I'm currently reading the very first Sherlock Holmes story 'A Study in Scarlet'. Quite interesting reading how Holmes and Watson met.

I wish that I had the time and patience to read! (Nevermind intellect.) I'd love to get around to Sherlock Holmes one day.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 27 2009, 7:27 PM GMT

I'm really excited to read The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas after my current book. :D

I read that one evening last week, I rather enjoyed it, don't really want to see the film now incase it spoils it like it usually does.

Quote: Aaron @ February 27 2009, 8:25 PM GMT

I wish that I had the time and patience to read! (Nevermind intellect.) I'd love to get around to Sherlock Holmes one day.

It would be right up your street. There are many humourous moments and I've deducted you to be a man of history and being a London man, I think you'll find the locations fascinating. Not to mention the wonderful cases. I've read a lot me, Shakespeare, but for excitement, you'll never beat this for excitement.

Geoffrey Chaucer's The Miller's Tale.

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 1 2009, 2:19 PM GMT

It would be right up your street. There are many humourous moments and I've deducted you to be a man of history and being a London man, I think you'll find the locations fascinating. Not to mention the wonderful cases. I've read a lot me, Shakespeare, but for excitement, you'll never beat this for excitement.

Some very good points! Might have to try and get round to those sooner rather than later. :)