British Comedy Guide

Happy Birthday Chappers Page 6

Happy belated birthday, Chappers!!!

Many happy returns.

Oh what a surprise! Thank you.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th June 2022, 5:20 PM

Oh what a surprise! Thank you.

Yes - and I think you will finds that all childrens are male because none of them have breasts.

Belates Chappers.

Belated birthday greetings from me too. I hope that you had a fab day and aren't too hungover today?

It's my birthday ? next Thursday and my twenty-first wedding anniversary. We might go out for a walk and a picnic. Jeez - I am even boring myself.

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 29th June 2022, 5:57 PM

Belated birthday greetings from me too. I hope that you had a fab day and aren't too hungover today?

It's my birthday ? next Thursday and my twenty-first wedding anniversary. We might go out for a walk and a picnic. Jeez - I am even boring myself.

Thanks for the invite but I'll be working I'm afraid.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th June 2022, 7:58 PM

Thanks for the invite but I'll be working I'm afraid.

Damn! I'd already bought the scotch eggs and all :(

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 29th June 2022, 5:57 PM

21 today ding ding.

What's the recipe today Jim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JKqdZf7Vf4

(I know it is a week early but accept every gift whenever you are given one)

Thank you! I thought that it was David 'Diddy' Hamilton at first - was he the brains behind Hamilton's Waterbreaks me wonders?

Yep, I am now officially old, I don't care - I'm semi-retired anyway and am seeking alternative sources of employment such as starting up my own suburban house of correction.

Yes

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......................

Happy Birthday Dave, you old fart - catching me up!! 😄

Cheers!

Happy birthday, Chappers!

Happy birthday to you, Chappers.