British Comedy Guide

Outnumbered - Series 1 Page 3

Quote: Mark @ August 28, 2007, 11:20 AM

The seven year old kid does look a bit girl-like.

Perhaps a bit. But we're talking about the five-year-old one. The girl. Or at least I was. God knows what the others thought I meant.

Quote: zooo @ August 28, 2007, 7:00 PM

I take it all back! It's not a boy who looks like a girl.

It's a girl who looks like a boy who looks like a girl.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Britcom Barry @ August 28, 2007, 6:43 PM

This was on BBC Scotland did no one else watch it...

Just how many channels do you have in DigiGuide, Barry?! :D

Quote: ajp29 @ August 28, 2007, 11:08 AM

Its co-written by Andy Hamiliton which is good...

More than that, it's written, directed, and produced by Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin, who created, wrote, and produced the excellent Drop the Dead Donkey. :)

Well i'm watching it nowand it's not particularly good or funny.

OK - it's got the angle that it's unscripted but it's just like watching a family - voyeurism.

Nope! Not funny!!!

Well I thought it was brilliant. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. :)

What Aaron said. At least we don't have to wait a week, still seems like the show is being screwed because of the time slot though.

I loved it.

That girl(boy) was excellent, really funny!

I thought it was pretty ordinary. There were about six good lines in the whole show. Hugh Dennis is obviously a good comedy actor. Pity they didn't have a better script for him. If that script or a transcript of that show were in 'Critique' what would be the honest opinion of everyone?

Please don't tell me it was unscripted because:

1. I don't believe it.
2. It's not relevant.

I'd have to see it written down.
I'm pretty sure I'd like it though. Lots of lines made me laugh.

Andy Hamilton, of course, wrote the quite good 'Trevor's World Of Sport' - which was axed - and vowed never to work at the BBC again.

I'm sure he's delighted of the scheduling of this.

Does anyone know what this was shot on? It looks to me like HD or HDV because of the way it looked when the characters walked around quickly or something and how square the round clock ended up. I spent so much time looking at the way it was filmed to say much about the narrative. Made me feel dizzy.

It's really bugging me now.

Well we're back to "each to his own" again!

I just expect more from the terrestrial channels when you consider who's in these programs and the amount of time and effort and all the resources they have at their disposal.

The wait in the car for Ben to give in was hilarious. This is Sparta in tomorows episode sounds funny the voice I weren't expecting.

Quote: danield1000 @ August 28, 2007, 11:21 PM

The wait in the car for Ben to give in was hilarious. This is Sparta in tomorows episode sounds funny the voice I weren't expecting.

Did you honestly think that was hilarious? I thought it was obvious and corny! Each to his own, eh?

Yep i thought it was was funny especially when a car in front pulled out, so you assume they should have left as well.

I certainly didn't have that down as one of the funny bits so it just shows you!