Who was on?

What Ben?
I thought it went okay!

Pft Ben Stiller. He's awful.

Aw, I liked Zoolander.

Quote: zooo @ May 15 2009, 11:06 PM BST

What Ben?
I thought it went okay!

Yeah, I thought it was pretty bad. Stiller looked bemused in places imo. And his builders breakfast gag was awful. He's doing ok with Uhlenroek though.

Quote: Gavin @ May 15 2009, 11:07 PM BST

Pft Ben Stiller. He's awful.

I don't think he's the best.

Quote: zooo @ May 15 2009, 11:08 PM BST

Aw, I liked Zoolander.

Terrible film imo.

It wasn't as great as people make out. But then neither is Anchor Man and all that stuff.
Still likeable though I reckon.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 15 2009, 6:15 PM BST

Last night's Question Time. I heard it all kicks off.

Well, as much as it would on QT.

Dimbleby: Margaret Beckett, you've been fingered a bit by The Telegraph... *audience claps* Laughing out loud

Was an excellent episode. Don't know how often you watch, if ever, but that was positively riotous in comparison to every other episode I have ever seen.

Quote: zooo @ May 15 2009, 11:12 PM BST

It wasn't as great as people make out. But then neither is Anchor Man and all that stuff.

I wasn't blown away by that either. Again...

Quote: zooo @ May 15 2009, 11:12 PM BST

It wasn't as great as people make out.

:)

Don't think I like any Ben Stiller films and I even like a film with. JOHN GOODMAN (I hate him so much!) He's not main character so I could just bare it.

Quote: Aaron @ May 15 2009, 11:14 PM BST

Was an excellent episode. Don't know how often you watch, if ever, but that was positively riotous in comparison to every other episode I have ever seen.

Did they not laugh and smile like baffoons?

Quote: Aaron @ May 15 2009, 11:14 PM BST

I used to watch it every week but not now. I'll watch it if they have someone good on or if something major has happened. I thought the audience were amazing, fair play to them.

Quote: Gavin @ May 15 2009, 11:16 PM BST

Don't think I like any Ben Stiller films and I even like a film with. JOHN GOODMAN (I hate him so much!) He's not main character so I could just bare it.

O Brother Where Art Thou? :)

or

The Big Lebowski? Unimpressed

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 15 2009, 11:19 PM BST

I used to watch it every week but not now. I'll watch it if they have someone good on or if something major has happened. I thought the audience were amazing, fair play to them.

or

Brother Where Art Thou.

Good lad.

I was shocked that the only time Dimbleby said anything to the audience was telling one guy that he'd ask him the question he was shouting out, later on in the show. Normally he'd have shouted at them that they'd have to end the show if they didn't quiet down. Didn't seem all that impartial!

Joathan Ross is crap tonight - apart from the Gorilla woman.

Still - New York Dolls are on Jools in a minute.

or

Quote: Gavin @ May 15 2009, 11:19 PM BST

Brother Where Art Thou.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 15 2009, 11:20 PM BST

Good lad.

:O