British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 749

Or to rename the thread: What will you not be watching on TV -

Justin Lee f**king Collins. Another homegrown gem for ITV2 to fill their piss poor schedules with, a schedule that hasn't enough room for season 4 of The Office this year. The lame fame-hugging lover bastards!

I'll be honest, when I used to suffer from insomnia, I would watch any old crap, this included a show in which we watched other people flicking through all the Sky channels to see if there was anything better on. I can't remember what it was called but "JLC" occasionally hosted it and I thought he was hilarious and I still think he would've been, confined to a late-late night C4 slot, but he's too over exposed atm, his personality doesn't stretch that far and then he just becomes plain annoying.

Oh yes, I remember that.

Flipside?

Quote: Leevil @ March 19 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

he's too over exposed atm, his personality doesn't stretch that far and then he just becomes plain annoying.

Correct.

The best thing I've seen him do was 'The X-Games' or whatever it was called on C4. He did the follow up show on E4, it was a lot of fun.

Quote: Leevil @ March 19 2009, 3:20 PM GMT

Flipside?

Ooh, yes. Maybe.
I'm thinking maybe there was some Richard Bacon-ness too.

Quote: Leevil @ March 19 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

he's too over exposed atm, his personality doesn't stretch that far and then he just becomes plain annoying.

Enough about Aaron, what about Justin Lee Collins? Pleased

Quote: zooo @ March 19 2009, 3:56 PM GMT

Ooh, yes. Maybe.
I'm thinking maybe there was some Richard Bacon-ness too.

Yep! That's the one. I remember it!

I like a bit o'Bacon. :)

Snap - though this will probably become an innuendo. -_-

Aaron has discovered the problem with having such a huge TV collection: he doesn't know what to watch. :(

You have a huge collection of TVs or you have a collection of huge TVs?

Mmmmmmm. I wish. *drools a bit at the thought*

But no, I mean I have a stupidly large collection of television programmes. :)

If it were possible, would you wallpaper your rooms with televisions?

I suppose that would be quite cool, to be able to change the colour and pattern whenever you wanted. Even have different scenery built in. Although you would be stuck with rubbish ones to start off with,