British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 502

Quote: Aaron @ November 9 2008, 10:09 PM GMT

Where? Just 'America', or a specific place?

The Navajo bit of Arizona.
But yes, America in general!

Ah right. Yesss. Most of it is just very, very empty (Top Gear), but some looks very interesting!

Flipping hot though.

I want to go to New York. Oh and Chicago, so I can pretend I'm Ferris Bueller.

:D

So Richard Jones (numero uno Ripper expert) reckons that Jack was a guy called Aaron...

Vic pronounced Aaron in a total of 3 different ways.

Haha, yes, I noticed that.

There's only one correct way to pronounce it.

It's interesting, because I'd always got the impression that Aaron was quite a "yeah, him as well" suspect, certainly not of any major relevance. Did you read anything different at the museum, zooo?

Quote: zooo @ November 9 2008, 6:55 PM GMT

Ghostbusters 2!

I watched that last night. Classic phallic shaped pink stuff coming to get the woman in the bathroom! EXCELLENT.

Yes that bit was hilarious!

Bill Murray was cute with that baby.
I must be getting old to notice things like that. :(

Quote: Aaron @ November 9 2008, 10:50 PM GMT

Did you read anything different at the museum, zooo?

I don't remember any Aarons.

Quote: zooo @ November 10 2008, 10:36 AM GMT

I must be getting old to notice things like that. :(

Angry

Quote: zooo @ November 10 2008, 10:36 AM GMT

I don't remember any Aarons.

Booo! (I don't remember seeing anything about him either. But then it's entirely possible I was paying attention to something else and missed a display or something.)

Panorama - Two f**kers got into over 100 grands worth dept on credit cards, then got the bills written off due to errors in the contracts.

Lucky buggers. :)

(I am watching also.)

Ha! They actually owe the same amount in court fees! Good!! Pay up like the rest of us. F**kers!!

Watching; Spooks

Do I detect a little jealousy there, Nil? ;)

I am now watching Time Team Special - The Lost WWI Bunker.

No just anger at people that think they can spend more than they earn and get away with it. We'll all end up paying for it for them. You included.

But they didn't set out to spend and get away with it. They managed to find a way to avoid their debts when it came to work out how to repay. There was no expectation that they'd be able to spend with no consequence.