British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 406

Aw.

And ew.

Of course if you're not the father, and the babies are nothing to do with you whatsoever... it's just flipping unBELIEVABLY horrible.

I really shouldn't have watched it. It was very graphic.

I'm glad I did though. It was graphic, but it was enlightening.

Stephen Fry is on The One Show.

Correct.

Quote: Aaron @ October 1 2008, 7:05 PM BST

Correct-

-amundo.

Quote: Aaron @ October 1 2008, 7:05 PM BST

Correct.

>_<

Heroes Unmasked (BBC Two)

Inside Out.

Spiderman 3 is playing right now on TV right now and its absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!

That's what they said about my sex tape. :(

Quote: Curt @ October 1 2008, 8:04 PM BST

Spiderman 3 is playing right now on TV right now and its absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!

Good man!

Venom is pathetic, SOOOO Annoyed potential to be brilliant. He should of kept the symbiote on for a couple of films and got more aggressive slowly then BANG proper big nasty venom.

And that shit with Harry arrrrrrrrrrrg! awful film!

Quote: Aaron @ October 1 2008, 8:07 PM BST

Agreeed, SOOOO Annoyed potential to be brilliant. That bit where you tried to reverse cowgirl was pathetic. Shoulda worked her more and gradually built to it over a couple of movies then bang!

Quote: Aaron @ October 1 2008, 8:07 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ October 1 2008, 8:08 PM BST

Agreeed, SOOOO Annoyed potential to be brilliant. That bit where you tried to reverse cowgirl was pathetic. Shoulda worked her more and gradually built to it over a couple of movies then bang!

Double Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I don't recall where we mentioned this recently, but coming up tonight...

FILM: Death Race 2000
On: ITV4
Date: Wednesday 1st October 2008
Time: 22:00 to 23:45

Futuristic black comedy about a race in which competitors gain points by running over pedestrians. The Transcontinental Death Race is televised nationwide as the defending champion, dressed in black leather and a cape, is challenged by a gun-toting gangster, a feminist outlaw and a revolutionary spy. From Roger Corman's New World production company, which spawned a flock of cult classics.

Director: Paul Bartel
Starring: David Carradine, Simone Griffeth, Sylvester Stallone, Mary Woronov, Roberta Collins, Martin Kove

5 points! :D

Such a fun film!

And it has boobies in it.

Now I'm sure Gavin will watch, if he doesn't know it already. ;)