British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 393

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 2:14 AM BST

This is what drugs do!

Nooooooo! :(

Oh, there he is: nice beard!

I've given up. I'm watching Desperate Housewives.

Laughing out loud
I hadn't even had anything. I fear walking into that door may have done some serious damage. Whistling nnocently

hahaha OK

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 2:18 AM BST

Laughing out loud
I hadn't even had anything. I fear walking into that door may have done some serious damage. Whistling nnocently

I expect that was the drugs too...

Honest, I have touched any for days, I been too ill. And I'm short.

hahaha Gavin was right. :D :$

Columbo's on uktvGOLD+1 in half an hour. \o/

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 2:14 AM BST

I'm watching Desperate Housewives.

Naked Kyle McLachlan!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 2:27 AM BST

Honest, I have touched any for days, I been too ill. And I'm short.

There you go then: perfect time to give up! ;)

hahaha Gavin was right. :D :$

About...?

Columbo's on uktvGOLD+1 in half an hour. \o/

I don't have that! Angry

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 2:33 AM BST

There you go then: perfect time to give up! ;)

Yeah, I always say I should, but as soon as I can get it again, I do. I don't have much else going on sadly, so it's something to do more than anything. Shit that sounds pathetic. I have smoked less since I've been posting on here though. It's hard to roll and type. :)

About...?

He was telling me I was under the thumb. I nearly wrote fun instead of thumb then. :D And there I was trying to appease your jokey reprimand IIRC.

I don't have that! Angry

Sorry. :( I'm gonna record it, I haven't seen that one before. :)

I'll watch something else though. You still watching naked Kyle?

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 2:47 AM BST

Yeah, I always say I should, but as soon as I can get it again, I do.

Do it! Not that it's any of my business... Whistling nnocently

He was telling me I was under the thumb. I nearly wrote fun instead of thumb then. :D And there I was trying to appease your jokey reprimand IIRC.

Oh. :$

Sorry. :( I'm gonna record it, I haven't seen that one before. :)

I watch something else though. You still watch naked Kyle?

Which one?

No, naked Kyle's gone. :(

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 2:52 AM BST

Do it! Not that it's any of my business... Whistling nnocently

One step at a time. ;) Seriously though, I would consider doing that if I met the right woman. But they'd have to be OK with it at first, because that's who I am. If that makes sense.

I'll try not to smoke if I come to the meetup. ;)

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 2:52 AM BST

Which one?

Dunno, no information in my guide. I caught a little on uktvGOLD though and I didn't recognise the killer. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 2:58 AM BST

One step at a time. ;) Seriously though, I would consider doing that if I met the right woman. But they'd have to be OK with it at first, because that's who I am. If that makes sense.

Rolling eyes I'm only teasing you!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 2:58 AM BST

Dunno, no information in my guide. I caught a little on uktvGOLD though and I didn't recognise the killer. :)

It's usually Robert Vaughan or Patrick McGoohan...!

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 3:03 AM BST

Rolling eyes I'm only teasing you!

Oh, :$ I would though. I should at some point.

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 3:03 AM BST

It's usually Robert Vaughan or Patrick McGoohan...!

hahaha Yeah, I know what you mean. I always see the one with the American football commentator, ice & the swimming pool. Can't remember who the baddie was.

This guy looks familiar, but I no idea of his name.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 3:10 AM BST

I always see the one with the American football commentator, ice & the swimming pool. Can't remember who the baddie was.

Oooh, the one with the ice in the swimming pool has Al from Quantum Leap as the victim! (I think.)

I just finished watching the first episode of Dr. Who with Christopher Eccleston. I'm going to try to catch up on the series. I haven't seen an episode in decades.

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 3:21 AM BST

Oooh, the one with the ice in the swimming pool has Al from Quantum Leap as the victim! (I think.)

You might be right there. Quantum Leap. :) "oh boy"

The one I'm recording is Playback;

Electronic wizardry is used to murder a woman who has found out about her son-in-law's philandering ways - but even hi-tech security can't foil the calculating Columbo brain. Top-quality crime drama, starring Peter Falk, Oskar Werner and Gena Rowlands

And these are on after;

Columbo: A Deadly State of Mind
The dishevelled detective plays mind games to nail a slick psychiatrist who has dispatched his lover's husband to cover up a passionate affair. Crime drama, starring Peter Falk, George Hamilton and Lesley Warren

Columbo: A Case of Immunity
The dishevelled detective ventures behind the closed doors of a foreign embassy in California to solve a murder - but his efforts are hampered by the fact that the culprit has diplomatic immunity. Satisfying drama, starring Peter Falk, with Hector Elizondo and Sal Mineo

I'm just gonna leave my recorder going. :D

Quote: DaButt @ September 28 2008, 3:22 AM BST

I just finished watching the first episode of Dr. Who with Christopher Eccleston. I'm going to try to catch up on the series. I haven't seen an episode in decades.

Go for it. Eccleston was great.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 3:27 AM BST

Go for it. Eccleston was great.

It was pretty much what I'd hoped for - cheesy monsters and all.

I'm glad I convinced the boss that we needed a huge LCD television on the wall in my office. Just slap in a DVD or use the Netflix streaming service and the hours melt away.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2008, 3:27 AM BST

Top-quality crime drama

Crime drama

Satisfying drama

For some reason, that really made me laugh. The first one's good, the second not so, but if you really want a good Columbo, go for the satisfying third episode!

The Columbo I always see is the one where the guy trains his dogs to attack when he says "Rosebud". It's on all the bloody time! :)

Quote: DaButt @ September 28 2008, 3:22 AM BST

It's great - the one with Rose's dad is a highlight.

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 3:36 AM BST

For some reason, that really made me laugh. The first one's good, the second not so, but if you really want a good Columbo, go for the satisfying third episode!

Haha He's trying to keep it fresh. :)

Quote: JuliaC @ September 28 2008, 3:36 AM BST

The Columbo I always see is the one where the guy trains his dogs to attack when he says "Rosebud". It's on all the bloody time! :)

Oh yeah, I love that one though. He does it over the phone. A very satisfying drama. ;)

What are you watching now?

Quote: DaButt @ September 28 2008, 3:30 AM BST

It was pretty much what I'd hoped for - cheesy monsters and all.

I'm glad I convinced the boss that we needed a huge LCD television on the wall in my office. Just slap in a DVD or use the Netflix streaming service and the hours melt away.

Yeah the mannequin ones were pretty funny.

Nice move.