British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,303

Quote: Hildegard Titweavil @ 3rd August 2024, 12:33 AM

I seem to be subjected to more and more Peregrine shit on the roof of public buildings.

Mr Worsthorne?

The Proms: American night

Barber's Adagio for Strings
Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue

One word - Fabulous

Re-run of "The Wrong Mans" on BBC4 starting this week, and just as funny as I remember it.

I have to say James Corden gets a lot of stick elsewhere sometimes, which I find puzzling as he is excellent in this as well as being one of the writers with fellow star Mathew Baynton.

Tales from the Crypt reruns. I have decided that the Crypt Keeper is the perfect man. Though not conventionally attractive, he has succeeding in obtaining his own series, and has a gift for story-telling as well as an excellent sense of humour. And over seven series, he never ages. Ideal.

"My old man's a Tory". Steptoe and son on That's 2.

HHH - the poison pen letters

Happened to have found (while trying to escape the Olympics) "Captured on Dashcam" on Sky Mix, and have to say there are some seriously stupid people in this world and it is miraculous that they don't kill someone. Unfortunately they don't seem to kill themselves and so go on to cause more carnage.

This Country- oven space

Fkn love this

Kenny Everett Video Show on That's Memories. (Channel 71)

And now Toyah and Sally Lindsay on Celebrity Pop Master.

I just watched an episode of McDonald and Dodds on ITVX. (Without any hold ups I have to add).

The murder victim's name was Ann Hegarty which is the real name of the Governess on the Chase.

"Call My Bluff". Frank Muir with his bow-tie, Patrick Campbell with his stutter & Robert Robinson with his comb-over.

And panellist Miles Kingdon smoking his way through the programme!

Dahhhh would that it were....

Dilbert

Looking forward to a brilliantly un-PC half hour watching Little Britain on Thats2.