British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,276

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 30th September 2023, 8:21 AM

Saw.
Saw 2: The Solution to the Enigma.
Saw 3: Oh Yeah, There Was A Bit More We Forgot To Tell You About, Honest.
Saw 4: And Something Else Too. What Are We Like?
Saw 5: Oh For F**k's Sake.
Saw 6: Bit More.
Saw 7: Bit More But in 3D This Time.
Saw 8: Oh And This Too.
Saw 9: F**k this.
Saw 10: 10 is like X!!! Awesome!

:D That looks like a track-list for a Spice Girls album*

*That's not meant as a dis to the Spice Girls who I love and think all have nice voices**

**With the obvious exception of Victoria who is the only evidence in existence to disprove that everyone can sing.

Average looking, average sounding. Nothing special or interesting about any of them except Sporty, but that seems to be what people like.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd October 2023, 4:05 PM

With the obvious exception of Victoria who is the only evidence in existence to disprove that everyone can sing.

You clearly didn't see my one and only attempt at karaoke in Tenerife a few years ago.

Next time I went back the bar was closed and remained so for the next two years.

(American Pie in case anyone's interested.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkXhLtrzY

Michael Parkinson's devoted programme to Paul McCartney from 1999, and what a line up when he played a couple of numbers - Dave Gilmour, Mick Green, Ian Paice and Pete Wingfield, all playing as regular session musicians whose only acknowledgement was in the closing titles.

Just finished Paul Whitehouse's 2-parter on the state of UK rivers.
Bloody hell.
Absolutely sickening to see how our waterways have been asset-stripped by water companies and the share-holder economy.
Thanks Maggie.

Quote: Lazzard @ 4th October 2023, 9:03 AM

Just finished Paul Whitehouse's 2-parter on the state of UK rivers.
Bloody hell.
Absolutely sickening to see how our waterways have been asset-stripped by water companies and the share-holder economy.
Thanks Maggie.

Plus, covering the British countryside in human poo in the name of corporate profits doesn't seem much of a vote winner

Fishy Sunak on BBC news

Well i was

His attempts at being humorous in his conference speech made me feel so physically ill I nearly threw up my Heinz chicken soup

Cringe 🤢🤢🤢

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th October 2023, 12:28 PM

His attempts at being humorous in his conference speech made me feel so physically ill I nearly threw up my Heinz chicken soup

OMG, I never thought I'd know someone who could afford Heinz soups - are you rich, then?

Beyond your wildest dreams mate

Can you lend me a couple of quid, and can I lick your spoon?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th October 2023, 4:58 PM

Can you lend me a couple of quid, and can I lick your spoon?

Is that your best chat up line ??

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th October 2023, 5:35 PM

Is that your best chat up line ??

I don't get out much 🙁

Michael Moore. He's a total, like, f**king genius. He's single-handedly come up with a theory that America is corrupt! I too was shocked and sceptical at this revealation, but over 5086085854 hours' footage he presents his case rather persuasively, and now I don't know what to think. How does he do it? What's his secret? I guess we'll never know.

Partygate on C4 catch-up.
Absolutely sickening.
Angry all over again