British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,263

Why?

I thought he already said he was running?

And if so, he will definitely be unopposed?

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st June 2023, 9:38 PM

Why?

I thought he already said he was running?

And if so, he will definitely be unopposed?

It's almost 18 months until the election. I strongly doubt that he'll still be in the running then. His presidency is a joke, and his party will rid themselves of him.

I may be wrong but I doubt very much Michelle Obama would run. she's already said how toxic American politics is, and it isn't getting any less toxic. In fact it's probably the most toxic it has ever been.

Quote: chipolata @ 2nd June 2023, 6:40 AM

I may be wrong but I doubt very much Michelle Obama would run. she's already said how toxic American politics is, and it isn't getting any less toxic. In fact it's probably the most toxic it has ever been.

Much like over here.

Ahhh memories...

https://youtu.be/oAcaMW5JujE

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd June 2023, 7:45 PM

Much like over here.

America still leads the world in no-holds barred toxic nastiness, but we are catching up fast.

Yes, I know I don't watch it, but I have a feeling that it's all made up or greatly exaggerated. Dan Wootton constantly talks about it and harbours animosity towards Schofield. (Wootton writes for the Mail and hosts a show on GB News; he refers to the guests as "my superstar panel" even though they aren't as well-known as the individuals Osman introduces on House of Games, which makes Hercules absolutely furious!!!)

Oi! Don't drag my name into it 😛

Being out-voted, Britains got Talent was on last night.
What an absolute sycophantic shit-show it is.

Singers who can't hit a note being told they nailed it.
A magician doing card tricks with the old 'pick a card, any card - to faces of amazement.
And a man hiding his underpants to look naked?
The winner who should be a mental patient did nothing - and he will do it again to The King and Queen.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th June 2023, 10:21 AM

Being out-voted, Britains got Talent was on last night.
What an absolute sycophantic shit-show it is.

Good God, I gave up watching that load of shit many years ago.

I don't watch it, I'd rather die

But does that Amanda Holden have it in her contract she must dress like a complete slapper?

I loathe Britain's Got Talent but I love that a genuine Gaulier clown won such a mainstream show.

I liked the clip of him falling over down the steps on his chin. I don't think that bit was on purpose though.

I don't watch any of what ITV call their top shows such as BGT, Ant and Dec, I'm a Celebrity, etc.

I've got better things to do with my time (such as watching Emmerdale).

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2023, 4:28 PM

(such as watching Emmerdale).

Me too - love a bit of serious telly 🥱