British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,498

Wow, how amazing is he? Poor bloke. :(

Purley later recalled that upon arriving at the scene, he heard Williamson crying for help as the fire began to take hold.

Fuuuuuck. :(

The Boy with Tape on his face?

I'd wrap it round his entire f**king head. Personally.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 22 2011, 10:49 AM BST

When the f*** was that on?

Quote: chipolata @ August 22 2011, 10:51 AM BST

When the f*** was that on?

He's been on loads of those crappy BBC3 Edinburgh shows. He's something of a hit up there, seemingly. There were more people on Epic Win on Saturday more entertaining than him.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 22 2011, 10:53 AM BST

He's been on loads of those crappy BBC3 Edinburgh shows. He's something of a hit up there, seemingly.

Thank God he's not another of your many showbizzy ex-mates!

Quote: chipolata @ August 22 2011, 11:01 AM BST

Thank God he's not another of your many showbizzy ex-mates!

There's quite enough of those, the bastards!

I see there's a thread for the current Celeb BB. Am I likely to be lynched if I say I've watched three episodes or is everybody watching it?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 22 2011, 11:08 AM BST

I see there's a thread for the current Celeb BB. Am I likely to be lynched if I say I've watched three episodes or is everybody watching it?

I'm watching it, and as the twice-banned King of BCG Cool, that means it's okay to watch.* Ayyy! Cool

*may not actually be okay

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 22 2011, 11:08 AM BST

Can't be bothered to actually watch it but would like to know if anyone's made a fool of themselves- so do keep us updated :)

Quote: chipolata @ August 22 2011, 11:11 AM BST

I'm watching it, and as the twice-banned King of BCG Cool, that means it's okay to watch.* Ayyy! Cool

*may not actually be okay

It just feels dirtier than it did before, watching BB.

Ah, the perils of not having 'a life'!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 22 2011, 10:49 AM BST

I say him on some crappy BBC3 program presented by Scott Mills, the entire show was terrible, if this is the state of comedy to come, I'm out.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 22 2011, 11:22 AM BST

I say him on some crappy BBC3 program presented by Scott Mills, the entire show was terrible, if this is the state of comedy to come, I'm out.

His entire act seems to be based on audience participation. V.Poor. And annoying. And bollocks.

What does he actually do? Is he like a mime artist?

And there was the guy batting bread that was thrown at him. Made me laugh for about a second before I just annoyed at the lack of an act. The best bit was Adam whatshisface (from Ideal), and even that wasn't great.

Quote: chipolata @ August 22 2011, 11:28 AM BST

What does he actually do? Is he like a mime artist?

He seems to spend his act getting people up from the audience and instructing them via gestures to do certain things, humourous dance moves etc.

If only it was as interesting as mime.

Did he win the best newcomer at Edinburgh last year? I am sure he won something like that.