British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,232

sky 529 - program called 'Sliced'.
never heard of it before. American bloke cutting things in half to see how they work. Big f**king things like Bowling Alleys.

Strangely interesting.

Cutting edge TV.

I saw a snippet

Cleave it out, guys.

Quote: Gavin @ September 29 2010, 10:10 PM BST

Watching 'The Iron Giant' Because it's ace. Deal with it.

We have a guinea pig named Hogarth because of that movie. It's my little guy's favoritist. :)

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 29 2010, 10:52 PM BST

We have a guinea pig named Hogarth because of that movie. It's my little guy's favoritist. :)

I love it :) great film.

At the end bit now with army attacking. Runnnn!!

It was passed over here by everyone because it wasn't Disney. We've wore out 2 VHS tapes and are now on our second DVD.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 29 2010, 11:03 PM BST

It was passed over here by everyone because it wasn't Disney. We've wore out 2 VHS tapes and are now on our second DVD.

It's criminally under advertised such a good film. Just got to the end now and it's just as excellent as first time I saw it. :)

My kids quote it constantly. Mostly "You stay, I go." And of course they like talking like Hogarth after he drinks the espresso (which in my house is referred to only as "Coffeezilla."

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 29 2010, 11:11 PM BST

My kids quote it constantly. Mostly "You stay, I go." And of course they like talking like Hogarth after he drinks the espresso (which in my house is referred to only as "Coffeezilla."

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I am Superman :P

Last night I watched Fearne Cotton Meets Craig David. I'm not sure why. It lasted an hour.

You mad bastard.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2010, 9:28 AM BST

Last night I watched Fearne Cotton Meets Craig David. I'm not sure why. It lasted an hour.

How can anybody watch Fearne Cotton for a whole f**king hour? Are you doing the naughty drug, Matthew?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 30 2010, 9:41 AM BST

Are you doing the naughty drug, Matthew?

I'm high on life. Errr

Christ.