British Comedy Guide

Night night/bye bye Page 363

I'm going to go flop into bed in a minute. Would like to eat something, but can't handle even basic cooking at this minute. NIGHT!

Think I might take some time away from the site, as life has thrown me a wobbler in the last couple of weeks and my place of escape doesn't seem so friendly atm.

No doubt I probably won't make it through the weekend, but see you on the other side.

:(

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 10 2012, 4:31 PM BST

Think I might take some time away from the site, as life has thrown me a wobbler in the last couple of weeks and my place of escape doesn't seem so friendly atm.

No doubt I probably won't make it through the weekend, but see you on the other side.

Console Hope things improve.

Are you going to go live on a farm like my dog did when I was a kid?

At least come back after the doctor and tell us you're aliiiiive. :(

Quote: Lee @ August 10 2012, 4:40 PM BST

Are you going to go live on a farm like my dog did when I was a kid?

I had a duck like that. Teary

Hope things get better soon, Nil.

Good luck Nil.

I best be going as I've drunk too much wine and will start revealing BCG gossip if I'm not careful. LOL!

Night, night!

Quote: Ben @ September 15 2012, 10:39 PM BST

I best be going as I've drunk too much wine and will start revealing BCG gossip if I'm not careful. LOL!

Night, night!

Don't go! Tell us! Tell us!

Thought this was some sort of farewell thread for the sitcom "Nighty Night" (which I don't like anyway). I must learn to concentrate more *shakes head* Whistling nnocently

I'm clocking out for the day! NIGHT!

Gonna slide into bed now to read some Orwell. Then I'll sleep like a lamb.

Quote: Ben @ October 28 2012, 10:43 PM GMT

Gonna slide into bed now to read some Orwell. Then I'll sleep like a lamb.

Early bedtime now you're old?

Haven't sunk to the lows of Ovaltine quite yet!