Night night/bye bye Page 357

As Johnny Oxford would say . . . 'Cook with gas, Man.'

Quote: Rob H @ June 1 2011, 10:17 PM BST

Good luck Riley!

Quote: keewik @ June 1 2011, 10:55 PM BST

Ditto.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 1 2011, 11:59 PM BST

As Johnny Oxford would say . . . 'Cook with gas, Man.'

Thank you all. Bizarre as I was possibly the youngest one there (and I admit to being older than Will Cam) so at least this time no whipper snapper to whisk the job away. And we were all technically available immediately. (Three redundnat or about to be and a part timer who can up and leave at about two weeks notice) But its a chicken and egg. They have to work out what the gaps are subject wise and then see what the candidates have to offer that fits.
But they all seemed okay, which is good as its an open plan office! (I don't do open plan offices). Some time next week we will be told. that would be so good. collect the redundancy boodle on the Friday. Agree to start on the Monday and immediately book four weeks leave. To then go and spend the redundancy money! :D

Good luck KH, drop hints you'll die before you draw your pension and your're a shoe in.

Absolutely soots but I think they've realised with my high risk approach to life - the damage was much commented upon as I couldn't get my jacket over the bandage - that I probably won't last the full distance. ;)

But back to what is left of the day job.

oh well good luck I usually have to go for a couple of interviews before I get a job,

and I'm deeply fabulous

Quote: sootyj @ June 2 2011, 8:40 PM BST

oh well good luck I usually have to go for a couple of interviews before I get a job,

and I'm deeply fabulous

Of course you are.;)

Academia tends to be one interview and a presentation to prove that you can stand up, operate a powerpoint show in the right order and talk reasonably coherently at the same time.

In my case it's more like a job interview in the DPRK.

Memorise the legislation and the latest PC buzz words before running them off at high volume and declaring how much you believe in them.

Call a "person who uses your service" a "service user" and they take you out and shoot you.

Going to watch 'The Young Ones' and then try to go to sleep. Night, BSGers(sic).

Off now. Goodnight!

No one has slept since 30th June :O

Goodnight you insomniactic fools Wave

Goodnight, love you, byeeee

Right, time for bed. >_< I mean masturbation time. No, bed time! Huh?

I give up! Goodnight!

Wow, are there any more pointless thread on here than this on?

Oh, and bye bye and nighty night, and happy masturbating, if applicable.

Quote: Leevil @ July 31 2011, 1:29 AM BST

I give up! Goodnight!

Don't give up Leevil