British Comedy Guide

Night night/bye bye Page 353

Quote: Ben @ February 4 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

Off to bed. Not sure what I'll do there. Sleep eventually, but until then? Who knows...

The smart money is on a crafty wank, methinks.

Quote: Rob H @ February 4 2011, 10:53 PM GMT

Rob H! desist immediately.

Judging by his Avatar photo Ben looks a gentle respectable sort of chap whose nighttime activities will probably include praying and replying to begging letters from the poor.

signed: Disgusted from Middle England

Night lovemonkeys :)

Goodnight all.

Quote: Rob H @ February 4 2011, 10:53 PM GMT

Wanking maybe but there's nothing crafty about Ben

Well, I would love to stop and chat but I must go watch some rather odd American television right now. Night, night. Wave

For realz this time. Night, night, niight!

I was just geting up then.

BCG - The board that never sleeps.

Quote: bigfella @ February 15 2011, 6:11 AM GMT

BCG - The board that never sleeps.

It freaks me out how late some people are on here... although when I lived in Aus, I was always on that late.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 15 2011, 8:58 AM GMT

It freaks me out how late some people are on here... although when I lived in Aus, I was always on that late.

I never knew you lived in Australia and were a member of the BCG at the same time. That is all.

Yes, for about 7 months I was indeed a member and living in Australia at the same time.

That's multi-tasking!

Quote: EllieJP @ February 15 2011, 1:36 PM GMT

Yes, for about 7 months I was indeed a member and living in Australia at the same time.

That's multi-tasking!

Good girl. Although in the early days of the BCG I was too much of a rebel to learn who everybody was. Oh yeah, I played by my own rules back then. Cool

You have always been too cool for school!

Was going to post that "photo" of you in your office, Ellie. Wondered if I could Google it. Damn girl, you are an easy stalkee online. Are you aware how much you are splashed around the web?

Ha - what photo?

Yeah googling EllieJP is quite worrying.