British Comedy Guide

Thought I'd put myself up for a pasting... Page 4

I applogised to no avail and I have spoken to tones of well kown people and none of them have heard of you, you are just a bunch of evil nasty people who are bitter you havent made it in the industry, all ive ever head is hate mail towards David Walliams and a few other great people. Comedy is about having fun and making light of situations not ripping people to shreds. Its a shame the people who set this up are reflected by you evil lot, the people who set this up are cool, its you lot who have been nasty......to be honest I hope all the 2012 spiritual bullshit is right , even though I know it possibly isnt , and all the dark souls and nasty evil people go to hell, becausethat's where you all belong. I have only seen two or three positive things written on here, all there is is negative negative negative, sorry but I don't roll that way, good riddance!

How very positive of you. :)

I was reflecting back to you what YOU give out!

You cleverly picked upon my poor attempts at grammar and spelling. How very observant.

Quote: bigfella @ September 16 2011, 2:00 PM BST

Well I thought it was one of the best things I've seen on Critique.

I think you are confusing constructive critisism with cruelty Claire.
You don't seam to be able to take any negative opinions of your work, even when the person with those opinions is trying to help you, I have read all your posts, some appear to head towards a decent adult conversation and then vear off into ridiculous accusations of cruelty and jelousy.

Mabye it would be a good idea to work on how you handle critisism as if you ever become successful you will still be dealing with a lot of it.

All anyone has tried to do is try to help you improve on your work but so long as they are not showering you with misplaced praise you become defensive and try to cut them down, critisize their work and careers.

I havn't been on this site for long either and have no misplaced loyaltys to any of the other memebers you have attacked and insulted, nor am I a comedian on any level "failed" career or otherwise I am just a normal person observing your wild and frankly unacceptable behaviour and I honeslty think you should start from scratch and try and get to know people, aswell as learn to take critisism for what it is, an attempt to help you.

Hey Leevil you should date a mason.

She'd always be getting on the LEVEL!!!

Badumtish I thangu

Now that's comedy!

Quote: Leevil @ September 16 2011, 5:39 PM BST

You're very negative as well. And jealous.

Well I don't tend to pronounce my name as Level. Pleased

It was all a wind up & you lot fell for it! Im actually not who you think I am and that wasnt my work which was submitted , it was someones work im representing, but its nice to know that many of you love David Walliams. Im off to the Lodge. Good day.

You're representing someone and spent the last 2 days trying to make them look like the least funny sociopath since Pol Pot in a rainbow wig?

I think I'm going to see that Troll Hunter film, should cheer me up.

Quote: Clare Harrison @ September 16 2011, 5:38 PM BST

No matter what I do is wrong in your eyes David so im over this, just think yourself lucky you aint a girl, you only picked on me because im a girl, if I was a bloke you wouldnt be nasty, weak men always pick on girls, and good job I aint a bloke because you really wouldnt want to mess with me if I was.

Playing the gender card? Really? When have I ever made a comment about your sex? For your information I actually rather like women. I even married one!

I think some of you have gone too far. To someone new , this looks like ganging up or bullying. Not what I was expecting here at all.

It has frightened me a little and put me off posting some of my best material.

I thought it was a joke, this Clare girl arguing with everyone. I still think she is a troll looking for conflict but man did she get it.

I thought early on in her postings that she was a fake. Easy to find a poor comedian on YouTube, take a still from a scene then use it as an avitar. It adds credibility to who you are.

I think some of you pompous ones have been had

She/he/it displayed classic troll traits. If you don't plan on trolling Ronnie, then what have you to fear?

As I posted before. She received polite, considered and constructive replies. Only when confrontational would she get anything more.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 16 2011, 9:08 AM BST

Depends how you do it. Paul F Tompkins is high status and he's one of the funniest stand ups around.

Quote: RonnieS @ September 16 2011, 6:33 PM BST

I think some of you have gone too far. To someone new , this looks like ganging up or bullying. Not what I was expecting here at all.

I thought it was a joke, this Clare girl arguing with everyone. I still think she is a troll looking for conflict but man did she get it.

I thought early on in her postings that she was a fake. Easy to find a poor comedian on YouTube, take a still from a scene then use it as an avitar. It adds credibility to who you are.

Quote: RonnieS @ September 16 2011, 6:33 PM BST

Not to sure about the account not being related to the YouTube profile as the YouTube profile holds a link to the BCG profile.