British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 9

Could have pronounced it "your smell"

Great song!

Ladies. A warning for any Cosmo readers. It was drawn to my attention today that June's Cosmo features an alluring (?) spread of male celebs wearing nothing to promote prostate cancer awareness. Be very afraid that one of these slebs is Baggs the Brand. Leave the section sealed for your own mental wellbeing.

:O

Quote: JoLaw @ May 19 2011, 9:59 AM BST

I wish he'd learn to pronounce 'resume'. It annoys me.

Yes. It is surprisingly irritating.

I liked annoying woman last night - "I don't even know what a cloche is but I'm still going to correct you and make you pronounce it cloché."

Quote: JoLaw @ May 19 2011, 9:59 AM BST

I wish he'd learn to pronounce 'resume'. It annoys me.

I wish they'd use the English language. We have curriculum vitae in this country.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 19 2011, 5:42 PM BST

I wish they'd use the English language. We have curriculum vitae in this country.

When in Rome speak like a Rumanian!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 19 2011, 1:22 AM BST

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the fact that the inventor guy is wearing clear lensed glasses.

Awww, he's so cute.

And I love the Irish fella, the recruitment manager who phoned the Ritz for their suppliers list is an idiot. She should've been in the boardroom, not Vince.

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 19 2011, 7:51 PM BST

Awww, he's so cute.

And I love the Irish fella, the recruitment manager who phoned the Ritz for their suppliers list is an idiot. She should've been in the boardroom, not Vince.

I like him too, but I started to wonder if he was an actor with the fake glasses. Not knowing what a cloche was also didn't ring true for an inventor. Actors don't know shit - they spend all of their time in leotards or down the pub.

Agree about the Ritz woman - she should definitely have been in the boardroom instead of Vince. After the panel-beaters had finished beating that surly expression off her face. The other woman - Zoe? was better than expected.

Agree as well about the Irish guy - the men's team has some engaging characters this year. The women are the usual ball-breaking replicants

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 20 2011, 12:59 AM BST

The women are the usual ball-breaking replicants

I'd have thought the plain-speaking Northerner who looks like she's done a bit of boxing would have been right up your alley, Godot.

Man chin.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 20 2011, 10:25 AM BST

Man chin.

Wicked Witch Chin more like.

Although at least she's got a chin. The inventor hasn't.

I can't recall which one the inventor is.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 20 2011, 10:37 AM BST

I can't recall which one the inventor is.

The one without a chin.

Quote: chipolata @ May 20 2011, 10:38 AM BST

The one without a chin.

Ah, that one. The chinless one without a chin one.