British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 6

To be fair to Sugar, if you look into it he opposed a lot of the big money waste that is going on in football nowadays and is why he took a back seat at Spurs.

I just really enjoyed it when Jim essentially TOLD Leon/Liam/Lemon he wasnt coming back in the board room. So far I like both the speccy blokes and Jim. Everyone else can f**k off.

Jim, he's just all man. I bet he gets the ladies in the bedroom as smoothly as he stays out of the board room.

He has the most lovely Northern Irish burr.

I loved that Boardroom bit
When Jim relegated Liam? to Zeta male
& the next guy who got picked asked Jim if he agreed.
And he said something like "the mans made his decision"

Brilliant!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 12 2011, 5:23 PM BST

Boardroom bit

Wasn't that by The Sweet?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 12 2011, 5:23 PM BST

I loved that Boardroom bit
When Jim relegated Liam? to Zeta male
& the next guy who got picked asked Jim if he agreed.
And he said something like "the mans made his decision"

I agree, that was funny.

Rubbish poem though, Freve.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 12 2011, 2:10 PM BST

I just really enjoyed it when Jim essentially TOLD Leon/Liam/Lemon he wasnt coming back in the board room. So far I like both the speccy blokes and Jim. Everyone else can f**k off.

The boardroom bit was magic, Orlando Bloom looked a right plum I can't wait to see SlurAlan rip him to pieces.

Agree about the speccie boys, I love the little inventor guy with his 'traffic light'suggestion.

Initially I really liked the 'Dalai lama' graduate, but she's ended up looking a right little madam so I am looking forward to seeing her getting her come-uppance.

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 14 2011, 11:32 PM BST

The boardroom bit was magic, Orlando Bloom looked a right plum I can't wait to see SlurAlan rip him to pieces. Agree about the speccie boys, I love the little inventor guy with his 'traffic light'suggestion. Initially I really liked the 'Dalai lama' graduate, but she's ended up looking a right little madam so I am looking forward to seeing her getting her come-uppance.

Asian Melody? She's sexy and in it for the long haul. A potential finalist.

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 14 2011, 11:32 PM BST

Initially I really liked the 'Dalai lama' graduate, but she's ended up looking a right little madam so I am looking forward to seeing her getting her come-uppance.

I knocked her on the head as soon as I heard her 'who says the skys the limit when there are footprints on the moon' shite :)

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2011, 11:36 PM BST

Asian Melody? She's sexy and in it for the long haul. A potential finalist.

She was very impressive, but the way she bigged herself up in the boardroom didn't go unnoticed. I think she will go far in life, but the daggers will be out no doubt.

I always enjoy this buying task, it's usually one of the better ones.

I hope the Scouser gets sacked.

Cam down! Cam down!

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 18 2011, 9:11 PM BST

Cam down! Cam down!

:D That was good.

I'm an Irish bulldozer of charm

grrr

he is a sexy Ian Paisley

He's got some cheek on him. Fair does.

And Bussell ain't happy.