British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 4

Maybe Edna won't get sacked.

Bloody show wrong foots me every bloody time

Quote: sootyj @ May 11 2011, 9:39 PM BST

Bloody show wrong foots me every bloody time

Aye, me too.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 11 2011, 9:31 PM BST

The women's App is terrible. Just shows what a load of bollocks these things are.

10,000 downloads...? F**king hell.

I bet it's actually the mouthy asian girl firing ping pong balls.

Jim's is like a sexy Ian Paisley.

Quote: sootyj @ May 11 2011, 9:46 PM BST

I bet it's actually the mouthy asian girl firing ping pong balls.

Jim's is like a sexy Ian Paisley.

That's a tautology, surely.

In entertainment terms, Glen should go. He's quite dull.

Quote: chipolata @ May 11 2011, 9:51 PM BST

In entertainment terms, Glen should go. He's quite dull.

As is Alex. Though he does appear to snort several lines of cocaine before he enters the boardroom.

Alex has an evil face.

Quote: chipolata @ May 11 2011, 9:54 PM BST

Alex has an evil face.

:D

My money is on the Liverpool guy to go far, can't think of his name now, but so far he seems the most reasonable and sensible,and not a big head (and best looking ;) )

I thought the men's app was better, but the women's one perhaps sounded better on paper. I doubt it was rated highly by the 10,000 or so that downloaded it.

My favourite bit of the show is still where Sir Alan goes "You're sacked!". Every week he says "You're sacked!" and I can't imagine him saying anything else. It's like a catchphrase.

Quote: Ben @ May 11 2011, 10:23 PM BST

I thought the men's app was better.

Well not in the global sense no. Obscure english dialect/provincial in jokes? As opposed to just noises. Bean and Benny are globally successful for similar reasons.

I'm just surprised no-one's mentioned the fact that they've reused some of the candidates from last year to save money. Coconut-headed dipshit Jamie's back, now calling himself Glen, and the small-statured asian bird with too much eye make-up is also back. I actually like a lot of eye make-up on a lady - it looks spectacular when they cry.

Quote: chipolata @ May 11 2011, 9:54 PM BST

Alex has an evil face.

I can't see him as anything other than Stifler from American Pie. But then, he also has an evil face.