British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 2

Meaning?

Couldn't help thinking of this Monty Python sketch after hearing about Edward's desire not to do accountancy anymore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOmB1q8W4Y

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 10 2011, 9:08 PM BST

Bussell didn't tell us he was going on this

I got the same text from Ricketts. I tuned in for about 5 minutes but couldn't see myself. Can someone let me know which one I'm supposed to be?

You broke the juicer and refused to leave the van, I am disapointed to say the least.

I think she's the one with dark eyes David.

A fairly obvious candidate for eviction there last night.

It's amazing how the contestants never seem to have watched any of the previous series.

"We don't need to worry about costs or profit margins," and missing the morning sales rush by still dicking about making stuff - two things pretty much guaranteed to get you a bollocking from Sugar if you've ever watched the Apprentice before.

Quote: sootyj @ May 11 2011, 8:28 AM BST

You broke the juicer and refused to leave the van, I am disapointed to say the least.

Really? That's meant to be me? I know I'm meant to say he looks nothing like me, but come on, surely he's more the love child of the new Doctor Who and Stefan Dennis?

For the purpose of cross reference I include my current passport photo...

Quote: Marc P @ May 10 2011, 10:29 PM BST

Wouldn't you be better off with a can of spray paint?

:D

So cheeky.

Last night's evictee was a little too obvious.

It was probably this one DB

Quote: Marc P @ May 11 2011, 10:11 AM BST

It was probably this one DB

Ah, okay, now that I can see a little better. Not that I've ever worn a moustache, mind.

Not intentionally.

I would have put the pic up earlier but I felt it would have interfered with my sophisticated 'she' gag.

I'm so easily pleased, and love all the look-a-likes.

Orlando Bloom, Stiffler from American Pie, Jack Branning from Eastenders, Micky from Only Fools and Horses.

Endless entertainment.

And not forgetting Lord Suralan's famous impersonation of a walnut.

You're fired!
Now Mark PISS off!

:)