British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 10

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 20 2011, 10:37 AM BST

I can't recall which one the inventor is.

The one who looks a bit like Simon Munnery.

Quote: chipolata @ May 20 2011, 10:02 AM BST

I'd have thought the plain-speaking Northerner who looks like she's done a bit of boxing would have been right up your alley, Godot.

Though I generally like women who can take a punch - sadly no. Of course Northern women are still generally preferable to Southern women.

Maaaaan, this is brilliant!!! Best episode ever!! Everyone will remember where they were when this was on!

In front of the TV, yes.

They're choosing the one which involves touching manky strangers' feet?
WTF?

Bleurgh.

This team leader (Zoey?) isn't exactly moral boosting is she? She's got a face like a smacked arse.

Sootyj will learn the ways of the little finger pull

It has power.

Learn the finger first, the pull will come.

Anyone else getting crackly sound?

I stopped watching. The Apprentice makes me really stressed for some reason.
I do like the Dara show afterwards though.

Slacker.

Another one that can't decide on who they want to bring back to the boardroom! Get a backbone!

I'm watching the Fired show. It was about time a girl got heave-hoed.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 25 2011, 9:09 PM BST

Maaaaan, this is brilliant!!! Best episode ever!! Everyone will remember where they were when this was on! In front of the TV, yes.

:P

:D

The Fired show? I couldn't watch that without seeing the proper show first, it would spoil it.

Hilarious show tonight, but the Dara review is the best bit, I agree with Lorraine Kelly...Jim is a bit of a silent assasin, its the eyes Errr

Felicity should have been fired just for saying 'have you heard it before - it's very unusual' about her name. Honestly where do they find these f**kwits?

My favourite bit was Vincent (I think?) saying "you've got nice hair....do you want a free massage?"

5 Creepy Points to him for that once.

Vincent was born 70 years too late. Bitches used to go wild for that Errol Flynn look.

Mind you I doubt he does badly even so.