British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 987

A fine swordsman, yes.

Laughing out loud

Ha ha, no - was just watching Turkish for Beginners. She said yes, but could only make it out tomorrow night, which is when I'm supposed to be organising my inaugral Writers' Circle get-together. I'll have to leave that early.

Made a bit of a school boy error by leaving as soon as she gave me her number, but hopefully it wont cost me.

Quote: zooo @ August 11 2008, 5:37 PM BST

Like Zorro?

Laughing out loud!

I've been out with my nan all day today! *Anything* to preoccupy myself!

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 11 2008, 5:55 PM BST

Ha ha, no - was just watching Turkish for Beginners. She said yes, but could only make it out tomorrow night, which is when I'm supposed to be organising my inaugral Writers' Circle get-together. I'll have to leave that early.

Made a bit of a school boy error by leaving as soon as she gave me her number, but hopefully it wont cost me.

Way hey! Go Simon, it's your birthday, go Simon, it's your birthday! *does little dance*

Erm. Yeah.

Quote: Finck @ August 11 2008, 5:30 PM BST

Oh no. He robyns. It's an epidemic.

Yay! I'm a verb!

Quote: Aaron @ August 11 2008, 6:07 PM BST

Way hey! Go Simon, it's your birthday, go Simon, it's your birthday! *does little dance*

Erm. Yeah.

Laughing out loud Very glad for you, Simon.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 11 2008, 6:09 PM BST

Yay! I'm a verb!

The sign that one has made a true mark upon the world, is when one becomes a verb.

See Google, Hoover, etc.

Now I just need to somehow circulate its use...

When do you get your results?

Teary Thursday at ten, but they don't exist until then. Someone in the restaurant today mentioned them to their friend and I just sighed SO deeply. :(

Oops, quick! Squirrels dancing with foxes!

Why do you let it bother you? You may have f**ked up. You may have done excellently. But there's shit all you can do about it now. They're already printed, sealed, and sitting in a box somewhere waiting to be delivered to your school.

Don't worry!

Squirrels dancing with foxes?!

Quote: Aaron @ August 11 2008, 6:16 PM BST

Why do you let it bother you? You may have f**ked up. You may have done excellently. But there's shit all you can do about it now. They're already printed, sealed, and sitting in a box somewhere waiting to be delivered to your school.

Don't worry!

Teary Teary Teary I'm still worrying!

OhhhhhHHHHHHhh, I see. Yeah. Look, and breakdancing pandas!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 11 2008, 6:17 PM BST

Teary Teary Teary I'm still worrying!

SNAP OUT OF IT! SNAP OUT OF IT! SNAP OUT OF IT! SNAP OUT OF IT!

*slaps Robyn about the face*

Quote: Aaron @ August 11 2008, 6:17 PM BST

*slaps Robyn about the face*

smack her upside her head?