British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 961

Yeah, but I won't be as nice as the Russians.

I am :( today because my brother will be returning from his holiday this evening. My peace and quiet will be ruined. :(

Awwww poor Aaron. I have to admit I like having the house to myself. I get to watch what I like on tv and get the recliner! But to be fair my flatmates are the nicest guys so it's nice to spend time with them too.

What you need Aaron is your own secret bunker like Churchill had!

I do have! *points to Our Workstations thread* But he'll still be around, and still playing his crappy music!

As much as I love my flatmates, I do eventually want a place of my very own. I have tried building my own but then my friends pointed out I cannot live in a shoebox dolls house.

Quote: Aaron @ August 9 2008, 2:10 PM BST

I do have! *points to Our Workstations thread* But he'll still be around, and still playing his crappy music!

How old is he Aaron?

You're, what, 21?

So tired. :(

Why tired?

I really should put some clothes on and go up town.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 9 2008, 2:59 PM BST

So tired. :(

Poor Ellington.

Quote: Winterlight @ August 9 2008, 3:00 PM BST

Why tired?

I really should put some clothes on and go up town.

I went to Fabric night club last night and it took me ages to get home. Got to sleep around 4am, and had to be up at 9am this morning! :(

Quote: Seefacts @ August 9 2008, 2:19 PM BST

How old is he Aaron?

You're, what, 21?

He's, errr, 18.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 9 2008, 3:15 PM BST

I went to Fabric night club last night and it took me ages to get home. Got to sleep around 4am, and had to be up at 9am this morning! :(

Ha. Ha. Ha. Your own fault!

I've lived on my own, and with flatmates, and it is MUCH more fun with flatmates.
If I'm left alone for too long I start going a bit mad.

What, talking to the walls and table and stuff?

I really enjoyed living on my own in the first year of uni. I like the quiet, the solitude and the calm.

Well, no. Although I do probably talk to myself a bit. But who doesn't! Huh?
I just reeeeeally hate being on my own for too long. Love it for a week or two. But that's enough.

Ah I seeeeee.